Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone point me in the right direction on where to purchase authentic Obaji please

·
Administrator
33,735 Posts

·
Administrator
33,735 Posts
@gymrat
Have you ever purchased from overstock.com?
It seems cheap there. Looking to buy the pro size Exfoderm forte.
Hi @kweeny how are you? I've purchased other things from overstock but never Obagi products.

·
Administrator
33,735 Posts
@gymrat , I am well ,yourself?
Thanks lots. Il take a leap and purchase. Company seems legit.
I'm doing great @kweeny

Yes, Overstock is totally legit, I have just never purchased Obagi from them. Let me know if you do, and how it workouts, it will give me another option when I am shopping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Obaji Original formula

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction on where to purchase authentic Obaji please
Hi if you are talking about the the original formula with hydroquinone in it, then you may not find it online. I found some calling a Medical spa, or dermatologist office, then picking it up they still carry it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hi if you are talking about the the original formula with hydroquinone in it, then you may not find it online. I found some calling a Medical spa, or dermatologist office, then picking it up they still carry it.
yes you need to buy from a spa you might have to see them once a year to get the script too

·
Administrator
33,735 Posts
You don't need a prescription to purchase Obagi with HQ, I get it no problem! Its not the HQ that needs the prescription, its the RA that goes along with it. And, to avoid that, you can purchase RA no problem from ADC. Where theres a will theres a way :yess:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts