Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope this isn't redundant. But I wanna double-check the sources everyone has for buying hydroquinone and retin-A.
My problem is I ordered from ADC more than four weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. I can't wait that long.
I know about superskinstore at gmail also.
...anything else?

(lookin' for full body lightening, higher the % the better)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am glad you asked this question. Thank you, I have also been waiting for my order to arrive for over 4wks and would like to know if anyone has other sources I could try out with quicker delivery while I wait for the ADC order. I checked out the super skin store and they have HQ but the RA they have in stock is 1%gel. I think that may be too strong to start with for me. BTW if anyone has a few tubes they would like to sell via pay pal please let me know.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
A order usually takes anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months, I got mine 7 weeks after I placed it. However, now they have a new policy that if you dont get your product withint 30 days then they will do something (I forget...anyone wants to remind me?)

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
94 Posts
My experiences with ADC hasn't been smooth especially when you're dealing with items that require "CostProst". It took them a couples of days to get back to me after ordering but maybe because I placed it on weekends. Also, they seem to want to keep customers happy but they are a little unorganized and lack of communication between regions/departments. They were asking me questions that they should have the answers to like "did your payment gone through?", and other redundant questions which were well established, previously, for the record. I kept on getting questions and messages that my order is placed on hold, that I needed a prescription, and etc. even after a ADC representative called me and charged me over the phone for the "CostProst". Anyways, it took almost a week to ship my order. My order could have been sitting still now if I hadn't contacted them so much. I ordered on 10/24 at night and it arrived in US customs yesterday.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did you receive an email from ADC?
I am going to email them now. I didn't say anything yet b/c according to the tracking number they gave they already sent it out, but it's stuck in customs (why, I dunno).

and lansing, that's a pretty bad story. Dunno about these guys, I don't have time to chase after them like this, but, I don't want to pay $15 a tube, either...
edit: I just noticed that your icon is that flying bison. rofl pretty cool

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I am going to email them now. I didn't say anything yet b/c according to the tracking number they gave they already sent it out, but it's stuck in customs (why, I dunno).

and lansing, that's a pretty bad story. Dunno about these guys, I don't have time to chase after them like this, but, I don't want to pay $15 a tube, either...
edit: I just noticed that your icon is that flying bison. rofl pretty cool
Allister, but if it's stuck in Customs, then it's not ADC's fault.

·
Registered
208 Posts
A order usually takes anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months, I got mine 7 weeks after I placed it. However, now they have a new policy that if you dont get your product withint 30 days then they will do something (I forget...anyone wants to remind me?)
Unbelievable, I am in the Northeastern US. (Nations Capital)/ My first order arrived in 8 days, and in comparison, my most recent order arrived in 10 days because I placed the order on a Friday.

If the website does not auto-reply with an email confirming my order, or after roughly 2 days, reply with at least the relevant shipping and tracking information, I ring them up. Perhaps, preempting any delays or bringing my order to their immediate attention.

Not being bullish, I assure you, simply assertive, and thus far, it has paid off.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Unbelievable, I am in the Northeastern US. (Nations Capital)/ My first order arrived in 8 days, and in comparison, my most recent order arrived in 10 days because I placed the order on a Friday.

If the website does not auto-reply with an email confirming my order, or after roughly 2 days, reply with at least the relevant shipping and tracking information, I ring them up. Perhaps, preempting any delays or bringing my order to their immediate attention.

Not being bullish, I assure you, simply assertive, and thus far, it has paid off.
Oh LOL, I dont mind that ADC takes a while to deliver my stuff, they could take their time b/c I usually shop for Retin-A, HQ, antibiotics, and other stuff in bulk for the whole year and half so as long as I get it within a year I am good.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wow, for me is was much faster than I though.
I ordered on the 26th and got my package today! So, that's like a week and a half. I though it would have taken a month to arrive.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Oh LOL, I dont mind that ADC takes a while to deliver my stuff, they could take their time b/c I usually shop for Retin-A, HQ, antibiotics, and other stuff in bulk for the whole year and half so as long as I get it within a year I am good.
Good point and super smart way to shop. I think I will try that, it is just that my initial orders were practically one item at time, because I did not want to be left with a bunch of stuff I could not use.

Since I am now acclimated, maybe I will shop in bulk. But ya' know, ladies like to try a variety of things (like we can't go into the grocery store and purchase 1 item) and the bulk supplies fall by the wayside. We tend to have a very short attention span when it comes to a new product. Well for me at least, this holds true. LOL

·
Registered
172 Posts

Being assertive certainly helps. ADC is very disorganized, but they get things done eventually. I had to e-mail them with exact instructions on what they should do when my order hit some difficulties. It was then sorted out within a few hours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know this is an old post (from a few years ago) but I didn't want to start a new thread! I want to know if there is a Beauty Supply store in San Diego, Ca. that sells bleaching products. Like carowhite, skin light, and maybe some items with roids! I really need help with my hands! I will only use the roids on my hands for two weeks. So if anyone knows where I can buy these products in San Diego, please let me know. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts