Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, putting together a vitamin c serum has been sort of like this:
. Thankfully the good people here have been awesome! I am getting ready to purchase some SKB and liquid hyaluronic acid for Kassey's recipe and need to know the best places to purchase liquid hyaluronic acid. Any response would be awesome!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arrgh! please don't tell me that...I have been reading threads here so I know it's out there and possible when I google it I should be as sodium hyaluronate? gosh, I don't know what I'm talking about....but hopefully someone will chime in with some info.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, sorry...never mind. I found it under sodium hyaluronate. the personal formulator and essential wholesale have it!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm glad you found it! I hate to buy online, so I went in 3 of my neighborhood drugstores, can't find it, Now I will check under sodium hyaluronate. Thanks to let me know.
I guess I will end up to do some web shopping :-(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really think you'll have to bite the bullet and buy online. But on a brighter note (sort-of) it seems that lots of people here buy online and don't seem to have any problems. In fact, it appears a lot of people have found their favorite online stores because they have had good luck!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Thank you Peri for the link.

I already did bite the bullet!
and lucky me I never had any problem! I'm trying to avoid the high cost of shipping, sometimes the place I shop has free shipping (limited time) but it's always when I don't need anything.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks peri, I was concerned w/the powder because I remember reading somewhere that there was possibly some problems (when creating a vit. c serum) with it balling up. Have you had that problem?

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
thanks peri, I was concerned w/the powder because I remember reading somewhere that there was possibly some problems (when creating a vit. c serum) with it balling up. Have you had that problem?
The last Hylauronic acid I bought was from TPF and it was the liquid so I'm not sure how it's going to act.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I have both the liquid and the powder, yes the powder can be a little difficult to work with. Liquid is much easier. The powder tends to clump up into a glob.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Suppliers of Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) Solution (Liquid), 1%

SnowDriftFarms.com
EssentialWholesale.com
IngredientsToDieFor.com
ThePersonalFormulator.com

·
Registered
487 Posts
Thanks Birdlover, I was looking for liquid HA too. I love the way it sinks into your skin. I am not sure about the strength though. Is 1% is good enough and do you use it directly or mix it with other cream or lotion?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks Birdlover, I was looking for liquid HA too. I love the way it sinks into your skin. I am not sure about the strength though. Is 1% is good enough and do you use it directly or mix it with other cream or lotion?
1% is a pretty standard strength for HA.

The ways to use HA Solution:

Cab be added to skin care products you already have, to boost hydration.
Can be used alone, on the skin, if you want.
Can be used as a base for water-soluble actives.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts