Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i was wondering where i could purchase HQ 4% &RA from. I've been searching for weeks and tried different internet websites but many don't deliver through to the uk. Could someone plz message me through a link where they do deliver 2 the uk. Thank you !!

·
Registered
524 Posts
yeah alldaychemist.com

an Rx is probably required in USA, Canada, UK and many other jurisdictions and duly so, but i believe most forumers r getting it on the cheap from there in India without one.

i've not used them and wouldnt use hq, but i've heard good things about them aside from about a month to allow for int'l shipping, and the $25ish flat ship fee.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Buy in bulk to offset yr shipping & do not wait until you're on yr last tubes to reorder bec. depending upon where you live, delivery can be slow. I'm in Qc. Canada & it isn't unusual for my orders to take 4 weeks (!) to arrive so I reorder when I'm down to 1 month +1 week's worth of products. The quality has always been good. On my last shipment, 2 tubes of RA got damaged during shipping. They are adding 2 tubes to my current order to compensate for the ones that are damaged. Their check-out & their website can be wonky sometimes, but they come through in the end & they're improving.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I've used RA 0.05% & my mother is using it now. She has seen a great improvement in her skin over the past 6 months or so. It has evened out, her pores are finer & her skin seems tighter. This formulation says it moisturizes-which is a good thing since RA can be drying. What, exactly, are you using it for? Oh: thanks for the link!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've used RA 0.05% & my mother is using it now. She has seen a great improvement in her skin over the past 6 months or so. It has evened out, her pores are finer & her skin seems tighter. This formulation says it moisturizes-which is a good thing since RA can be drying. What, exactly, are you using it for? Oh: thanks for the link!
I am basically using it to increase collagen, keep even skin tone ..and avoid wrinkles for sure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts