Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.... I am a 46 yr ol woman ... that right there should tell u why I am here!
I am married have 2 boys 12 n 15. I love being a mom just wish I didn't look so much like one lol. I really don't have a lot of wrinkles due to being a bigger woman. At least that is what i think. I do have some pore issues and some scaring discoloration so I am here to see what magic u all can suggest.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Large pores and discolorations and fine lines all respond nicely to Retin-A or a retinol product like Green Cream if you can't tolerate the Retin-A. Retin-A Micro is easily tolerated though.

Sunscreen protects the skin from UV damage while you are rebuilding your skin with Retin-A.

VItamin C Serum works well with the Retin-A or Green Cream for clarifying and helping with collagen and elastic generation.

Exfoliate well with a microfiber cloth at least once a week.

Good nutrition and following an anti-inflammation diet to prevent further wrinkles. Sugar is the debbil for skin and health!

Plenty of fresh pure water to flush out impurities.

Smile and maintain a positive outlook!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Welcome Zanie, along with Fawnies recommendations, I would add....try getting in for a microdermabrasion. Sometimes we just need to have the old dead skin sloughed off. Microderms will help with your scarring and discoloration. Doing this will also help the Retin A and Vit C penetrate better. Your skin will soak it up and love it.

Best of luck-

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
hi and Welcome Zanie. Fawnie and Gymrat are definitely right!From what I hear on this site Retin A and Vitamin C show the most results. As for dermabrassions I can confirm that it does your face a world of good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts