Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using Clinique line three steps and have tried Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, I think its pretty good but the moisturizing effect did not last long, so my skin looks dry when i put on foundation. I am wondering whether Biotherm AQUASOURCE NON STOP Oligo-Thermal Cream Intense Moisturization is good in locking moisture. Please give me some suggestions, thanks.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
That sounds really good. Or else some rosehip seed oil, jojoba oil or any light organic cold-pressed oil. It will nourish your skin with vitamins and EFA's while moisturizing too!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I use a water based moisturiser that hydrates so well it lasts all day.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think you should get a moisturizer that is rich in humectants and other nourishing ingredients. You haven't mentioned ur skin type. You should always use skin care products that cater to your specific skin requirements...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you tried Jan Marini Age Intervention? or Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel?. Both products are premium products that will nourish the skin brilliantly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all the replies.
I have a combination skin, my t zone is actually not that oily, but my cheek and especially mouth area is really dry, i always see peeling near mouth area.
I used clinique three steps, and i think the third step moisturizer is not moisturizing enough (i use oil free gel but not lotion bcoz lotion cause breakouts on my cheek), so i added moisture surge to further moisturized my skin. however, i think the moisturizing effect did not last long, so im thinking to check out something else.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi
There is a brand new product by Skin Tech called B-Phase Addiction. I have just written about it on the cosmetic practice blog. I have ordered some, so I will let you know

·
Registered
6 Posts
This brand La Mer is used by many of the hollywood celebrities, looks good but have not tried it before.. anyone tried?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just got some amazing products from korres.
They are paraben free, mineral oil free, propylene glycol free and silicone free.
You should check it out.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would recommend only USDA certified organic moisturizer from Lily Organics...its very effective moisturizer plus the smell is definitly great....also you can try this:
* Moisturize With Aloe Vera
Aloe is a natural moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated and sooth irritation, leaving an even, glowing complexion. You can use aloe right from the plant to moisturize your face. Simply snap off the tip of an aloe leaf, and mix the gel from the leaf with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
green tea is an antioxidant extract. even the ecocert version in a moisturiser will result in clogged pores if the base contains comodogenic ingredients, right?
This sounds right to me!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Clinique 3 step ie dramatically different moist lotion has Mineral OIL in it. That is really not so good for your skin. the gel one dosen't have that in it and also has some anti-oxidants. I used to use the Dramatically diff mois lotion until i found out it had antiquated ingredients like mineral oil in it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts