Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello !

I am having wrinkles on my face. I want to get rid of it.I did lot search on google about anti aging / wrinkle creams. But i am not able decide which one is good for me.

I hope you people can help in selecting anti aging product which actually work.

Waiting for quick reply !

Thanks,
Riya

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Hello !

I am having wrinkles on my face. I want to get rid of it.I did lot search on google about anti aging / wrinkle creams. But i am not able decide which one is good for me.

I hope you people can help in selecting anti aging product which actually work.

Waiting for quick reply !

Thanks,
Riya
Sunscreen, Vit C, a good eye cream & moisturizer -- to suit your skin type and address specific issues -- everyone has their favourite products but they may not be for you.
And --- plenty of sleep, think happy thoughts and avoid stress.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I don't know your age or skin type, but here's what works for me:

Tazarotene 0.1% (or Retin-A 0.05%) at night
Vit C serum in the daytime
followed by AVENE SPF 50+ Emulsion sunscreen

Many supplements also can help with skin rejuvenation.
Here is a link to a site that has more advice:

Skin Care Basics

HTH a little! Welcome

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
35 Posts
In order to decide which product isthe best for you you first have to decide in what area you want to rejuvenate and then research the ingredients in a product. To find out more in detail -check out profle source - ingredients

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hello Riya,

Unfortunately, despite claims by advertisers, wrinkles can be prevented but probably not eradicated.
To minimise any occuring I suggest l'ocitane products. These contain Shea Butter are are excellent as is good old-fashioned Nivea and Pond's Cold Cream.
Also you could try rose-oil or organic olive oil,

Warmest regards,

redrose

·
Registered
46 Posts
I started using Janson Beckett Alpha Derma CE peptide anti-aging treatment a month ago. Wow! I am very impressed. Some of my wrinkles have already disappeared or less visible. My skin tone looks better and more even, and also more plump and feels firmer. This is the best thing I've used on my aging skin. BTW I'm 61.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts