Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
There are several good products on the market, so I really don't see why its better to use two products when one can do the same job just as well, if not better.

Biotherm has one such product called SUN SPF 50, which is sold as a "Face Multi-protection Sun Cream SPF 50", which "moisturizes and firms."

Definately a good product, unless of course you sell products and want people to buy more than one.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
It's a thick, rich moisturiser. You'd have to use it to see what I mean. You won't want to use a moisturiser after its applied.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
The Biotherm product I'm telling you about is in a orange tube with a white lid and blue lettering in a 75mL format. You should use it year round. Here in Canada we have such shitty winters that you're practically covered from head to toe because of the cold. As a result I don't really use it in the winter. It might be a different story in the UK.

It's never too late to start using sun protection.

And remember to use sunscreen only in the morning, and a light moisturiser at night.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
You can't compare two cleaning/conditioning agents which are designed to be washed away from the hair with a product stays on the skin. Next thing you know people are going to be saying "what's better? summer and winter tires or just all seasons." It's not the same thing.

Unless of course you use crap products, in which case you'll want to use two different products.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I just posted up a review of the sunscreen I told you about. It's SPF50. You should check it out on the blog, I've been VERY VERY happy with it lately.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I really don't think that's a huge concern. I'd be more concerned with the sun than those nanoparticles. Whenever they test these things on animals they expose them to quantities that are much higher than a human would ever be exposed to. They probably suffocated the poor animal. Dirt particals will do that...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts