Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
she certainly cant run OUR country. she should start with a smaller country first.
So true. Actually she should start with her OWN home. The woman can't even keep her teenage daughter from getting knocked up. It says alot when even colin powell, a well-respected, high profile REPUBLICAN (aka the united states secretary of state) openly states that McCain/Palin are not ready to run this country.

·
Registered
164 Posts
well, I just know that she needs to start out running a small country like Iceland first. why cant she run for president there rather than here?

even politicians need training wheels for a while.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So true. Actually she should start with her OWN home. The woman can't even keep her teenage daughter from getting knocked up. It says alot when even colin powell, a well-respected, high profile REPUBLICAN (aka the united states secretary of state) openly states that McCain/Palin are not ready to run this country.
Jealousy is NOT sexy Rishi.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Everybody just hate her because she's pretty. I don't have a problem with the fact that she's good looking. At least this time when the pres has a cigar, it's not Monica's ugly mug all over the news

·
Registered
21 Posts
I dont know why you people dont think she cant run Iceland. its a small country. at least give her a try at it.
Being the leader of any country shouldnt be practice. Just becaue its a small country doesnt mean that the presidents decisions wont effect real people. All countries despite their size should be entitled to have a compentant leader.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Being the leader of any country shouldnt be practice. Just becaue its a small country doesnt mean that the presidents decisions wont effect real people. All countries despite their size should be entitled to have a compentant leader.
I just thought it would be like having training wheels on your bicycle.

She couldnt screw up as bad with a smaller country. until she learns anyway.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She would do well running a cold country no jacko?

·
Registered
164 Posts
OH I am not saying she cant, she should just start out smaller first. kinda like a starter kit. just to get her comfortable with ruling a country.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just thought it would be like having training wheels on your bicycle.

She couldnt screw up as bad with a smaller country. until she learns anyway.
again making decisions for real people and their lives should not be treated as practice, doesnt matter how small the country or how few people it effects.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts