Skin Care Talk banner

WHO does Sarah Palin's Makeup?

5K views 42 replies 10 participants last post by  banme 
#1 ·
Alec Baldwin is right, the woman is stunning!

#5 ·
So true. Actually she should start with her OWN home. The woman can't even keep her teenage daughter from getting knocked up. It says alot when even colin powell, a well-respected, high profile REPUBLICAN (aka the united states secretary of state) openly states that McCain/Palin are not ready to run this country.

#28 ·
So this all got just a little too wierd for me.........I dressed up like Sarah Palin tonight just before my hubby got home from work and greeted him at the door in my new attire. I was greeted by a large smile and a big kiss. (nice!) As I was cooking dinner he decided to ravage me right on the ******* table and it was great! He lasted at least 5 minutes, however, it got really wierd when he "climaxed" he started screaming "Oh Sarah, Oh Sarah!" (My name is NOT Sarah
) I immediately left the room in shame.

What should I do?

#31 ·
It was just a little to much for me. I don't like my husband fantasizing about doing other women, let alone calling their names out during sex.

I will say this, he was good and strong this past session. I may need to post a thread about "taking care of the girlies" after a hard rammin'. I'm sore!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.