Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
their dresses are sooo cute. and their models are gorgeous and their body structure is similar to mine so i could potentially wear anything from their collections
Here's my picks i will consider ordering:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I like the last dress but I find that I don't like a lot of their materials. They have a lot of styles but most are made cheaply

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I also consider Forever 21 and H&M to have cheaply made clothing - "disposable clothing" as I like to say. Those stores are good if you want to get a party outfit that you'll wear once, then will fall apart in the washer and dryer.

·
Registered
567 Posts
To me Bebe has amazing fabric. I have stuff from bebe i got 5 years ago, have been in the washer a gazillion times and still look brand new! i only have 1 dress from forever 21. Its not bad!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I will buy from here if I am looking for a trendy piece of clothing that I will only wear a couple times. They are cheap and do use cheap fabrics, but I like some of the stuff. I am not expecting it to last awhile, only a few wears. It is a nice way to test some things out, to see if you like it, and then buy a garment that will last a longer time, with better materials.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I love love love F21!!! I just don't love it when my clothes fall apart after the first wash. Darn you, Forever 21!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I love Forever 21 because the clohing is cheap. No the quality isn't the best
but I only wear like one top every 3-4 weeks. I can buy and buy and not have
to worry about wearing the same thing or going broke.

This is what I really want to buy on my next purchase....

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I do, but don't get too attached to the shirt because it won't last to long, wash in extra gentle cycle.

They have some cute inexpensive stuff that looks good, why not? ..not everything has to be designer and expensive, especially things that you only wear for one summer.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Beauty - Exactly, they are great pieces for one season!! Or like I said to try out a trend, to see if you like it!!
I totally agree, plus some of their stuff is super cute, better than expensive brands.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a few dresses and bijouterie from "Forever21". There is a good chance to purchase variety of goods.
However I would like to make a remark. All bodytight dresses that I have had from this site have overrised waistline, otherwise the waistline was made not quite where it's suppose to be! My constitution is petite white woman with standart breast size like B34. I always order the size medium from "Forever21". Unless the stretch fabric my breast is barely fit in. Size "large" is big for me regarding the length of hem and sleeves.
I'd like to figure out why do they make so overrise waistline? Is it quite the thing or just chinese tailor's shape?

·
Registered
760 Posts
how about there shoes are they comfy and good ?
oh yeah and do they run small or large ?also I see that the size chart has 10/12 as large so does this means it is not for fat ppl there are nice skirts I want to buy for my SIL ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts