Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i LOVE VINTAGE CLOTHING!!! One of the reasons why I always shop in thrift store. It saves me money and I almost always find great pieces.

·
Registered
510 Posts
i
Vintage too, but i have to give them the sniff test first. Sometimes they have that musty attic smell if they havent been properly cared for/stored. And i never buy other ppl's hats or shoes. Thats just ew.
ditto,or under garments
when i see folk in there buying underwear/lingerie,im like wtf!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's kinda gross to buy the undergarments and accessories like hats and gloves.. I found a color blocking dress last time for $4 and it's crazy because someone bought it from me for $60!! I heard it's the new fashion

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
ditto,or under garments
when i see folk in there buying underwear/lingerie,im like wtf!
Secondhand undies and nighties are just nasty. Im always afraid they might be from a dead person!

A vintage corset I miiiiiight consider if it was still new looking.

Its a crime when ppl dont put their furs in cold storage for the summer - they end up being all crackly and dried out in the vintage stores .. Poor dead animals...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Me as well. I lost out on an amazing coat just a few hours ago. I'm almost over it, but I still have moments when I want to track down the person who won. xD

·
Registered
177 Posts
Vintage is hard to find and super expensive in Europe. I sometimes buy from eBay or wait until I'm home in LA and then hit all the flea markets. But it's not as good as having one right down the street from your home..that's the dream!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love vintage! I love going to thrift stores and finding great pieces. It still kind of freaks my husband out that I'm wearing stuff that someone else wore, but whatever.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
I'm in love with vintage clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially vintage dresses. You get great deals at the thrift store and sometime half of the stuff still be brand new. Tags still on them! That's where I get some of my vintage jewelry.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm in love with vintage clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially vintage dresses. You get great deals at the thrift store and sometime half of the stuff still be brand new. Tags still on them! That's where I get some of my vintage jewelry.
Where do you get your vintage dresses from? There is a thrift store in Primlico but I wouldn't say they are cheap. Vintage clothes can be so expensive 1f614

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Where do you get your vintage dresses from? There is a thrift store in Primlico but I wouldn't say they are cheap. Vintage clothes can be so expensive 1f614
Damn, I'm just seeing this sweetie!

Sorry, for the very long delay. Sometimes at the thrift store or usually it's a vintage store around here that I'll go too. Sometimes I can find nice vintage thing's at garage sales too. I'll agree it's not cheap, but I'm always looking for them deals and usually I'll get them. But it also depends on what you're looking for that's vintage.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Love thrift shopping! Vintage clothing are okay. I love vintage handbags. I find that they are better quality.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts