Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is ur experience with it? Does it aggravate skin conditions such as oiliness, acne? What kind of a residue, if any, does it leave (shiny cast) etc.? This was the mens version.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take it you are not a big fan of the scruffy/rough contact when you are kissing guys? If thats the case I gotta get my skin smooth and ready for our retirement in aruba

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
OH YES! I have dated guys who never have any facial hair. I am a huge lover of attractive Asian men, that says a lot too. Maybe it is genetic or maybe it is just me but hair turns me off and scruff---no thank you, if I want chapped lips (anywhere) I will move back to Sweden--not kiss a bloke!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Vaniqua which you can probably buy on ADC not sure facial/body hair is not an issue for me. Otherwise estradiol, but I do not recommend as a male you start ingesting female hormones. I mean I do think 1/2 of a 1mg tablet sublingually every other day would do the trick but you really should not mess with that, especially if you want kids. There are no other known ways to slow down hair growth, go to hairsite.com I think it is called, you will see most of them are bogus.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts