Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here tried the ADC's version of Triluma containing HQ + Tretinoin + Mometasone Furoate. I have persistent hyperpigmentation but its under control to not even noticeable when I have HQ 4% on but when its not on it comes back after washing so I would like something that gets rid of it permanently, members here suggested Triluma so I decided to opt for the ADC but Im wondering what the results are from those of you who used it.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i actually ordered it the first time but something happened with my first order and when i went back to order i forgot to add it. I was wondering the same thing. I will for sure add some this next order.. This is my first full order and i have use more product than i had guesses i would. Is the Mometasone Furoate a steroid too? just chcking...

·
Registered
208 Posts
i actually ordered it the first time but something happened with my first order and when i went back to order i forgot to add it. I was wondering the same thing. I will for sure add some this next order.. This is my first full order and i have use more product than i had guesses i would. Is the Mometasone Furoate a steroid too? just chcking...
yep, its a steriod and a potent one at that...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
TriLuma worked wonders for me, let me know how this goes for you guys as I may get the knock-off for other areas of my body to lighten. For my melasma it is GONE and nothing did that before.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
TriLuma worked wonders for me, let me know how this goes for you guys as I may get the knock-off for other areas of my body to lighten. For my melasma it is GONE and nothing did that before.
hi Lex, did you use this one your whole body?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Actually, I've written to them to ask for the details re the % ages of the actives (not listed on the site). Could be a version of Triluma which is, in turn, a modified Kligman. As soon as I know, so will you!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Actually, I've written to them to ask for the details re the % ages of the actives (not listed on the site). Could be a version of Triluma which is, in turn, a modified Kligman. As soon as I know, so will you!
Thanks Ondine..
my lashes are growing.. skin is getting better. I appreciate all the advice..

·
Registered
208 Posts
ok, i tried google-ing but im not getting a clear understanding.. what is the actual problem with steroids? what damage does it cause to your skin??
From what I have read, the Retin-A in the product balances out the "thinning" effect of the steroid so it is a "safe" formulation. I read the information in the link LNL posted re: Jessner's and in my reading of other follow-up literature.

I realize that sometimes folks simply want the basics and do not care to read through the scientific jargon.

So these are the facts, at least as I have interpreted them.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
From what I have read, the Retin-A in the product balances out the "thinning" effect of the steroid so it is a "safe" formulation. I read the information in the link LNL posted re: Jessner's and in my reading of other follow-up literature.

I realize that sometimes folks simply want the basics and do not care to read through the scientific jargon.

So these are the facts, at least as I have interpreted them.
OK Thanks.. im getting better @ the scientific jargon.. i understand leaps opposed to a couple months ago when i joined.Thanks for the facts, i was honestly considering tri-luma from ADC. I'll put my order in this coming week so may be adding it..

·
Registered
208 Posts
OK Thanks.. im getting better @ the scientific jargon.. i understand leaps opposed to a couple months ago when i joined.Thanks for the facts, i was honestly considering tri-luma from ADC. I'll put my order in this coming week so may be adding it..
You are quite welcome. I eventually plan to order the same as opposed to finding the ingredients separately and mixing.

I understand completely about the scientific jargon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
has anyone bought anything that actually work from there?? dont mean to sound rude, but i need to be sure before i spend my money, they dont accept paypal, so if the prouct is not good, i cant get my money back...

·
Registered
94 Posts
has anyone bought anything that actually work from there?? dont mean to sound rude, but i need to be sure before i spend my money, they dont accept paypal, so if the prouct is not good, i cant get my money back...
I created an RA/HQ poll but not sure if they got their sources from ADC. I wonder if their HQ 4% could be weaker. I remember ordering prescription pills for a relative and she said they worked just not as strong. She would have to take double to get the effect.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts