Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
Would have been nice to have a thread that shares experiences comparing all known/tried alternative whitening ingredients to hq on a scale. I haven't tried that many and l wish l knew this before ordering my first cysteamine powder. Anyone tried Rucinol btw? Saw a thread on it many years ago but not much discussion on it either. My experience of this forum is mostly positive but l miss having immediate access to the information l need. Especially when l don't want to read long threads or need scientific proof about something. For this reason, l read publications and check youtube chanels from dermatologists on specific topics. There is still a lot of mystery in the skincare industry especially with products from Africa and Asia because of hidden ingredients like mercury and steroids. No one knows for instance the actual ingredients in pink ozone soap, Goat milk pearl soap, QM soap, Nano extra white, etc beyond what manufacturers say. I think if we want more life on here these newer products should be discussed because that's what some people are using now and information about it is mostly on YouTube from mixologists and non professionals.
Creating a thread is very simple, its right at your finger tips.....what are you waiting for?

We have so many threads here with so much content, if you are looking for something that doesn't exist, then start a thread with your questions. What I can tell you is..........the thread your currently on isn't the place to do that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't been able to start one. I tried in the past and some weeks ago. Not sure if it's possible now because l posted in this discussion and maybe unlocked that feature now but l've found some publication on them for review atm. Anyway, what l have written is my personal observation over the years and my answer to the question above. I'll probably post when l've tried what l've ordered or have something to share...if I'm able to post.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Wow it’s been years since I been on the forum and years since I joined, I randomly decided to see if this site was around after browsing YouTube self care vids and thought to myself, remember SCT and the real GOATS of skincare. I learned so much from you guys, I reached my goal but fell off, not by much. I have a lot of knowledge and easily bounce back. I’m thankful for this forum before social media was really putting out this type of info or really existed 😊😊😊😊 ❤❤❤❤ Love all you guys and hope everyone is doing well ✨

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
Wow it’s been years since I been on the forum and years since I joined, I randomly decided to see if this site was around after browsing YouTube self care vids and thought to myself, remember SCT and the real GOATS of skincare. I learned so much from you guys, I reached my goal but fell off, not by much. I have a lot of knowledge and easily bounce back. I’m thankful for this forum before social media was really putting out this type of info or really existed 😊😊😊😊 ❤❤❤❤ Love all you guys and hope everyone is doing well ✨
@Mixedchica how are you, long time no see??!! SCT is still around, we've gone through a few different platform changes, but other then that, it's still the same.

So glad you stopped in to say hello.....there are so many like yourself who appreciate SCT and invested the time and energy it took to reach your goal. We learned and shared so much over the years right here. We found a way to reach like minded people, LONG before SM was even a thing. For that, in my eyes, we are pretty special.

The originals of SCT are like family. Just because you don't see/hear from them, you will never forget them 😘

21 - 26 of 26 Posts