Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Granted, I haven't been on this site in forever but I just updated my picture and it STILL has the old one from 2012 as my profile pic AND on my profile. Can someone help me update this permanently?

·
Administrator
33,537 Posts
Did you download the picture to your profile and click save? Once it uploads you should be able to see it there.

I see your "profile" picture, if you want to use that as your avatar picture, then upload it there (click on change avatar picture)......am I making any sense to you?? If not, let me know :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you download the picture to your profile and click save? Once it uploads you should be able to see it there.
I did that. And it's there but just not showing up on my actual profile or any of my post.

I see your "profile" picture, if you want to use that as your avatar picture, then upload it there (click on change avatar picture)......am I making any sense to you?? If not, let me know :eek:
That's the thing. I don't have that option to "change avatar picture". I looked several times.

·
Administrator
33,537 Posts
I did that. And it's there but just not showing up on my actual profile or any of my post.

That's the thing. I don't have that option to "change avatar picture". I looked several times.
You have the option to change your avatar photo......everyone does!

·
Registered
413 Posts

Hey Gymmie.Hellllpp, Could you help me delete my picture on the " A good skin lightening regime for someone" Post??? I have been made..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts