Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't really jugde something on looks because looks can be decieving.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can't really jugde something on looks because looks can be decieving.
true. But my thinking is: if the product worked well, it would sell well and the company would have enough money to hire a decent web designer. From their website it looks like either they dont make much money or they are not serious about their business.

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Eewww! OMG! My mom used to use that stuff. I hate it bcuz it makes your hair extra oily and weighs it down so there is hardly any movement.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I checked out the website too.
RED FLAGS
1. The ingredients are not in english, but the instructions are.....Why?
2. Those are not photos of the product but instead look like drawings.
3. 20 years history on the product and THEY can't provide their own before and after pictures? ....think about it!
4. Testimonials. I don't believe them with out valid pictures. In 1 pict/testi...that I looked at the girls hair/twists, had hair added in (the color change is "pronounced, and the braid hanging beside it showed the weighted down knot
of the additional hair.

Sorry Honey but I'd have to vote thumbs down on this one

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What about MTG? I heard that that stuff works miracles on hard to grow hair?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually, MTG oil was originally formulated by a barber for humans. Today, many African American women use it to grow their hair. The women on blackhairmedia are raving about MTG and how it makes their hair grow. I'm just wondering whether anyone here has had any personal experiences with MTG? Black Hair Media Hair Forum: Hair Growth

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually, MTG oil was originally formulated by a hair barber for humans. Today, many African American women use it to grow their hair. The women on blackhairmedia are raving about MTG and how it makes their hair grow. I'm just wondering whether anyone here has had any personal experiences with MTG? Black Hair Media Hair Forum: Hair Growth

·
Registered
582 Posts
I know who it was made for.

How fast is their rate of hair growth using this product? It might work... I just never used it on my hair. I prefer to use things that you buy either from a distributor or a professional beauty supply store such as Armstrong McCall, RDA, etc...

Does your hair grow slow or something or do you just want longer length?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The women say they grow about 1-2 inches a month from using mtg. My hair grows VERY slow. It probably grows about one-third inch an month per month, and it breaks easily also. So, I'm kinda excited about this MTG stuff. The hair growth section of blackhairmedia has some pretty cool stuff. They have tons of stuff about this MTG phenememon.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts