Skin Care Talk banner

501 - 520 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
NC30 or NC25ish.
thanks @moon maiden , but irony that i am not evenly distributed on my body with same shade, the shade you mentioned is good for my confirmation as i was wondering whether i was right with it or not!! i was more on nc 30 on face (u know in pics it appears little lighter thn original) maybe i am more on a nc 20 side on my face right now, my back of neck, my back and waist is comparatively dark with no explanation and its obvious because of contrast, i still have them to work on! apart from that my face is hard when it comes to lose any color, i expected to lose color with exfoliation but that wasn't the case, 4 percent hq was only able to lighten me 2 shades more in course of 5 months and now i am just maintaining with natural lighteners but i think i did lost half shade maybe, not much sure, thank you again dear :)
and also, i am thinking of quitting lightening on face so maybe this shade will return, i think this would be my face shade forever because i an in winters now, and i do appear lighter than in summers, now as summers are hitting, i am afraid that the changes i saw were more like natural with winters :/ in summers i am going easy on my face with sap and niacinmanide only, i hope i wont revert back to this, though chances are high, i am working on my body this year .

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hello Nice skin, what do you use please?
@Suugaar
hey dear, by that time i was taking good care of skin only, you can say it was by best skin before skin lightening, I was drinking more water, night cream , day cream and sap only by that time, fast forward to now, i am little lighter than this on face, i did exfoliation for months in hope i will lose any color but i wasn't able to do that with exfo alone , than i inroduce hq with ra for five months, that way i was able to lighten up 2 shades only, i am sure you will do better than this,... now I am maintaining with ra and niacinmanide, k,a from nov 2016 with no further lightening. :(

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
*photo removed* this was my virgin shade, the shade before skin lightening, i considered it nc 30 and i am 2 shades more lighter than this but will update current shade pic soon, whats this shade you think @AIME @kajal @moon maiden @John-Davemy lightest on body is even lighter but the areas that recieves friction are dark, my biggest challange is to reach upto the lightest all over
@ayr :wow: your skin looks healthy and lovely.I agree with Moonie that this looks NC30-25ish ...

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
thanks @moon maiden , but irony that i am not evenly distributed on my body with same shade, the shade you mentioned is good for my confirmation as i was wondering whether i was right with it or not!! i was more on nc 30 on face (u know in pics it appears little lighter thn original) maybe i am more on a nc 20 side on my face right now, my back of neck, my back and waist is comparatively dark with no explanation and its obvious because of contrast, i still have them to work on! apart from that my face is hard when it comes to lose any color, i expected to lose color with exfoliation but that wasn't the case, 4 percent hq was only able to lighten me 2 shades more in course of 5 months and now i am just maintaining with natural lighteners but i think i did lost half shade maybe, not much sure, thank you again dear :)
and also, i am thinking of quitting lightening on face so maybe this shade will return, i think this would be my face shade forever because i an in winters now, and i do appear lighter than in summers, now as summers are hitting, i am afraid that the changes i saw were more like natural with winters :/ in summers i am going easy on my face with sap and niacinmanide only, i hope i wont revert back to this, though chances are high, i am working on my body this year .
You look great hun hopefully SAP along side the niacinmanide will maintain your complexion you look great!

·
Administrator
33,656 Posts
@Suugaar
hey dear, by that time i was taking good care of skin only, you can say it was by best skin before skin lightening, I was drinking more water, night cream , day cream and sap only by that time, fast forward to now, i am little lighter than this on face, i did exfoliation for months in hope i will lose any color but i wasn't able to do that with exfo alone , than i inroduce hq with ra for five months, that way i was able to lighten up 2 shades only, i am sure you will do better than this,... now I am maintaining with ra and niacinmanide, k,a from nov 2016 with no further lightening. :(
What % did you use @ayr

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
@gymrat Do you have any discount codes for MUAC pleaseee?

Also what vit c would you recommend for that beautiful even glow and tone? something very effective I'm focusing on fixing my skin, it's so damaged from all the creams and unhealthy lifestyle.

My second question apply to everyone btw lol I need a very good vit c serum, and facial wash.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

Also what vit c would you recommend for that beautiful even glow and tone? something very effective I'm focusing on fixing my skin, it's so damaged from all the creams and unhealthy lifestyle.

My second question apply to everyone btw lol I need a very good vit c serum, and facial wash.
I use obagi vitamin c serum 15% it gives a beautiful glow, I love it, my acne marks are fading and it lightened my ears.

·
Administrator
33,656 Posts

Hey @brown2light, I know they just had a sale, 27% off, try promo code anniversary all lowercase. If that doesn't work try all lower case twenty for 20% off.

Try the fade peel from MUAC. But too am currently using Obagi's entire Nu Derm line, lots of products/steps but so worth it......my most recent purchase was from Lovelyskin http://www.lovelyskin.com/

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Thank you guys.

Initially I wanted to buy Obagi but it's out of my price range, I'm on a very tight budget at the moment. Is there any other good brand on amerzon or ebay?

·
Registered
227 Posts
OK I guess I'm first....

Still tweaking my regimen and my progress is not perfect not even close.....but gotta start somewhere..

Sometimes I see progress and sometimes I'm like what's the point nothing is happening... But I'll post anyway so y'all can let me know

Before
*photo removed*

After 8 weeks of exfoliation (no peels just soaks and kojie San and scrubs)
*photo removed*

Apply lightening products in Jan...until now... Was a bit lazy or frustrated sometimes but yea

*photo removed*

Not the most recent pic of my arms and legs took this in the middle of February.. I think they are lighter now.. Idk tho..Will take a pic another time
*photo removed*

Not much to show.. Still not as even as I wannaa Be.. Any advise on that??

But gonna continue and I guess I'll see in another 3 months where I am

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Keep slaying Loveliness :five: @ayr

501 - 520 of 610 Posts