Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran across this forum last night called womeninquire..is there anything over there thats not here? its a price to join which i think is pretty strange and oddly enough i dont remember being warned against it on here.. Anyone have any info?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Pink! My little chameleon!! You look different each time I see you! Pretty tho!

I have not heard of a forum that charges to join....odd. No, SCT does not charge a fee! More reason to stay with us, sweetie!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pink! My little chameleon!! You look different each time I see you! Pretty tho!

I have not heard of a forum that charges to join....odd. No, SCT does not charge a fee! More reason to stay with us, sweetie!
I know* I need to find an avatar and stick with it so I can brand my post
. And I love this forum* I'm excited to have met such a great group of people and I don't plan on looking* if anything I could snoop around and bring back any newbies top you guys** I know all the pills we hear of are flukes but I really wish there was one that worked. However, I did order pomogrante extract and my regimine is working slowly but surely. Although somtimes I can tell more than others. (Wonder what that means) anywho. No worries

·
Registered
485 Posts
i ran across this forum last night called womeninquire..is there anything over there thats not here? its a price to join which i think is pretty strange and oddly enough i dont remember being warned against it on here.. Anyone have any info?
Oh yeah, I heard of this forum and had it bookmarked since last year.
I have not joined yet but I will, they seem to have nice articles about skin lightening.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
From what I saw of them, they are a tool for making money. Someone is raking it in off of women paying to join up. Any info that they can dig up on skin lightening (that is scientifically valid & not just ad copy or anecdotes) is likely available on Gooogle Scholar in peer reviewed trade journals. I bet we know more over here by a long shot!

·
Registered
265 Posts
everything on that forum, you can find for free. Trust me, they dont have anything secret any of us on this forum dont already know about

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
everything on that forum, you can find for free. Trust me, they dont have anything secret any of us on this forum dont already know about
Thanks LD* I was asked twice last weekend by two different people that have known me for years if I had gotten lighter or if I was just glowing** they both said my skin looked very radiant.. and I was sooo shocked because I can't really tell myself. But I am one that usually does a lot of traveling' beaches' and pools so I think skippin that the last 2 months has helped. Anyhow. I'm desperate to get these knees and elbows, and bak of neck. It almost seems like they all blend well when im tanned. As a matter of fact when i came back from DR my skin was fab.. but now that its all faded those areas, especially the Bootay line... It doesn't look bad but I just want it to be all even :/ im practicing patience..

·
Registered
265 Posts
patience is what it takes! hows the neck area coming along? The neck always takes foreva for me in fact, I have yet to see my neck light. As soon as I get my stuff from ADC, which has taken 4 weekss
I hope this time I will finally have a light neck

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
patience is what it takes! hows the neck area coming along? The neck always takes foreva for me in fact, I have yet to see my neck light. As soon as I get my stuff from ADC, which has taken 4 weekss
I hope this time I will finally have a light neck
it IS coming but just not like I had hoped. It's so strange.. some days it looks great, others i feel my efforts are in vain. I wish i knew if anything cause cause or prohibits it so that i can control it.. Then again its all in my head...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts