Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have had my insanity dvd's for awhile ( a long while) but couldn't get past the assessment DVD last time this time I'm determined as summer is approaching and I have lost weight so need to tone. I have just over a month before a girly holiday in Ibiza so need beach body!!! Will try to update daily and hope to start on Monday 1f6481f64a

·
Registered
302 Posts
@virginskin1 How is Insanity? Is it hard? Are there different levels of it? I was thinking about attending an Insanity class at my gym but I don't know if I'm ready for it yet? I just started Tabata Interval weekly workout classes which leave me sore for a few days after but they are SERIOUSLY toning me up like crazy, especially outer thighs, stomach, and arms. I don't know if Insanity is harder than Tabata Interval workouts but I've been wanting to try it badly, as soon as my body becomes accustomed to Tabata that is Lol

·
Administrator
33,728 Posts
Ok so I have had my insanity dvd's for awhile ( a long while) but couldn't get past the assessment DVD last time this time I'm determined as summer is approaching and I have lost weight so need to tone. I have just over a month before a girly holiday in Ibiza so need beach body!!! Will try to update daily and hope to start on Monday 1f6481f64a
Oh Virginskin good for you!! Once you get into a routine of doing it you will be fine. Even if this means just 3 days a week. The important thing is to be consistent and push yourself through it even when you don't feel like doing it. Remind yourself that you can do anything for 45 mins!! I will be waiting for an update................:five:
 @virginskin1  How is Insanity? Is it hard? Are there different levels of it? I was thinking about attending an Insanity class at my gym but I don't know if I'm ready for it yet? I just started Tabata Interval weekly workout classes which leave me sore for a few days after but they are SERIOUSLY toning me up like crazy, especially outer thighs, stomach, and arms. I don't know if Insanity is harder than Tabata Interval workouts but I've been wanting to try it badly, as soon as my body becomes accustomed to Tabata that is Lol 
Yes different levels and several DVDs. My hubby does it. Great interval training. Makes you sweat buckets. The only thing I recommend is going at your OWN pace regardless of what the rest are doing in the videos. It is a great workout and people do see amazing results. Just don't allow yourself to get burnt out by doing it. If it gets to be too much incorporate walking on off days, find other ways to get your heart rate up, but still do something.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One advice I do have is drink ALOT of water. You'll lose weight just off that.
Thanks sweetie this is my 7th day of drinking 2ltrs every day no juice nothing. I started out in January weighing 183lbs now I'm 159 looking to loose a few more hoping this will do it1f4831f483

·
Registered
4,542 Posts

Aw, good luck wishing you the very best. Insanity is hardcore but once you get used to it. You'll be such a pro at it.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Thanks sweetie this is my 7th day of drinking 2ltrs every day no juice nothing. I started out in January weighing 183lbs now I'm 159 looking to loose a few more hoping this will do it1f4831f483
One more tip is drink water with cucumber, lemon, or lime in it sliced up. The vegatables have a health benefit to them which help flush out fat cell :) Lol I've just been gobboling water down and it is

·
Registered
3 Posts
I weigh 143lbs now and just put this weight on in the last 6 months but was weighing 123lbs up to that point. I mean I was eating my whole house out of food everyday and stopped working out to boot. Now it's time to get my butt back in gear and recommit to my Insanity workouts just like you @virginskin1. All the best to you in your weight loss efforts.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Day one: Don't think I did 2 badly I made it to 30 minutes with perspiration coming from everywhere. Let's hope I'm not too sore tomorrow. The first week is the hardest.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Day one: Don't think I did 2 badly I made it to 30 minutes with perspiration coming from everywhere. Let's hope I'm not too sore tomorrow. The first week is the hardest.
YES THATS TRUE. Your body will hurt like a b like omg but then when you see those results you will go from sore to happy.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
That's the part about working different muscles out that haven't been worked out much. You'll get sore but after a while that goes away. Once those muscles get used to it. But you might become sore but overall your going to feel good. You can do it hunnie

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So I managed 3 days out of 5 and considering I had exams I think I did really well1f4831f483. Very proud of myself to b still exercising through the pain ( and boy was I in pain) now it's not so much pain as soreness but I'm determined!!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
So I managed 3 days out of 5 and considering I had exams I think I did really well1f4831f483. Very proud of myself to b still exercising through the pain ( and boy was I in pain) now it's not so much pain as soreness but I'm determined!!
Lol I gotta start working out. I want to be slimmer in my clothes next year.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol I gotta start working out. I want to be slimmer in my clothes next year.
Come on u can do it!!! I'm doing a complete makeover growing my hair natural, I've lost weight so I'm now toning, lightening, and now juicing as of Monday!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Actually no. I'll make me a workout for home. Because I cannot deal with going outside and if I'm in the house I can do more. Ty vs lol that comment just spark my whole interest.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Can anyone else recommend any other tips to loose alot of weight in a short period of time. I know ya'll going to day that's not good but to be honest I don't have any other option. I need to lose weight QUICK!!!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Can anyone else recommend any other tips to loose alot of weight in a short period of time. I know ya'll going to day that's not good but to be honest I don't have any other option. I need to lose weight QUICK!!!
Drink a lot of water. A lot of weight people lose is water weight. Walk around, become more active, walk outside in your free time. You could try fasting?

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Drink a lot of water. A lot of weight people lose is water weight. Walk around, become more active, walk outside in your free time. You could try fasting?
Thanks for the reply. Yes I'll definitely drink alot more water. Can you be a little more detailed in regards to fasting, I'm definitely instrested in this method.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts