Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
my name is simone, from italy.
I have a wonderful family, warm and lovely, but with a serious genetic skin issue
. Every member of the family, male and female, have a bad dry skin condition.
Unfortunately, i probably have the worst of everybody...
I tried hundred of lotions, creams and treatments, but with no significant results.
Then one day, about 2 years ago, i went to Israel to visit an old friend, and everything started to change. She to took me to a special SPA center on the dead sea, which uses particular and specific dead sea products.
I was there just for a couple of days, and my skin got much better, it was so reliefing...i couldn't remember how that feels!
But then I had to fly back home.
Sadly i couldn't find any of those products in italy, so i went back there twice, till i found this on-line store shipping dead sea products all around the world.
I am new to this forum, and i don't know if posting links and banner is allowed here, but anyone who's interested to this can contact me personally, or i will post a new thread after i find out if it is ok.
Good day to everybody!

·
Registered
679 Posts
hello simone, so glad you could join us. i have heard of the dead sea miracles. i am glad you found help for your skin problems.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi Simone....benvenuta!

What part of Italy? I was born in Gaeta, Latina province.....been to USA most of my life but still have family there. Glad to hear that this product worked for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everybody, thanks for welcoming me

Toni, I am from Livorno, Tuscany, very nice and small city...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts