Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered what is the worst face product you all have used? I forget the name of mine but it was an Akne soap bar from Baum's Natural Foods and I think the main ingredient was sulfur. I used it maybe for a week. It made my face red and it made me break out. I know you shouldn't switch washes right away, but I waited and when I did it killed my skin and burned for like the whole night. I was terrible! Also I don't recommend Nature's Cure. But that's just me!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I dont think I've used anything so bad but i have a long list of useless stuff that wasn't worth one cent. I'm sure everyone has a long list of stuff like that! one thing I got and its pretty uselss- Softsoap Body scrub. Its basically a shower gel with little grains and doesn't even lather unless you put it in a sponge and then the grains disappear and don't even get on your skin. It smells good and I'll use it up but, one of the worst body products I have tried.

·
Registered
538 Posts
well the way I feel tonight, I have to say Aloette is the most disapointed products I ever used. Too expensive, no change in my skin.
when will I lean................................

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
No mireckca....another dog!

The cats don't like it when they let the dogs in!
It's like having men in the beauty salon getting pedicures: they are "graciously tolerated", but not very well.
Also, the same as when girls are in the Holy Temple of Testosterone: the Weights Room! I can just hear the growling now!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
958 Posts
fawnie; hmm, wonder most marriages last more than a week. The rule should be: Husband and wife seperated in all activities except bed-time. Actually I know two couples that hardly do anything together except eat dinner and sleep in the same bed.

On the other hand, I don't know that many men who spend much time in the weights room and neither many women who spend time at all in the beauty salon. Actually the one girl I know who worked in a skin care salon told me they loved it when they got to work on a guy regularly enough to really work on the skin issues.

·
Administrator
33,768 Posts
Wait wait wait.....I just get on the worst face product you have ever used post and....are talking about husbands????? Shooooottttt I should of gotten on earlier!!! What have I been missing here!!!

·
Administrator
33,768 Posts
And boy I how I wish I could!!! Todays drama in my house.......are you ready for this one......my son decides today he want to go to the Prom on Saturday.....as in like, the day after tomorrow!!!!!

·
Administrator
33,768 Posts
Lol sorry too many I's in that last post!! Looks as if I was having coctails-
So I have been running around all day, trying to find a place that could have a Tux ready by Sat. had to order flowers, etc. So, now I am back at home and ready to catch up here on todays posts.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
And boy I how I wish I could!!! Todays drama in my house.......are you ready for this one......my son decides today he want to go to the Prom on Saturday.....as in like, the day after tomorrow!!!!!
Yikes! Well, you think you have a problem, but think about the mother of his date! Wouldn't want to be anywhere near that house for the next two days!

·
Administrator
33,768 Posts
Yikes! Well, you think you have a problem, but think about the mother of his date! Wouldn't want to be anywhere near that house for the next two days!
Oh no listen to this....it will make you feel for this girl!!! My son has had a girl....friend, for about 1 1/2 years. She knew the prom was coming, so she went out and found a dress, and put it on hold. They held it for her for 9 weeks!!!! So when he finally decided he wanted to go, she ran down and picked up her dress that was hold- she is THRILLED!! I love proms, and the I get real excited myself, maybe because I only have boys. But being a girl and getting able to get your hair, nails, etc done for the prom was so much fun for me growing up.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Oh no listen to this....it will make you feel for this girl!!! My son has had a girl....friend, for about 1 1/2 years. She knew the prom was coming, so she went out and found a dress, and put it on hold. They held it for her for 9 weeks!!!! So when he finally decided he wanted to go, she ran down and picked up her dress that was hold- she is THRILLED!! I love proms, and the I get real excited myself, maybe because I only have boys. But being a girl and getting able to get your hair, nails, etc done for the prom was so much fun for me growing up.
She sounds like a smart cookie - who knows your son well. If he is like this for a prom, you might be in for quite a ride when it's time to do the wedding thing.

·
Administrator
33,768 Posts
oh fawnie don't even worry, there are many times I SHOULD tell my kids to figure stuff out on their own, but I fear what they would really come home with- lol but I am a big believer in KARMA- so it came around today and bit my oldest who played such a horrible prank on me yesterday. Today my son ran out of gas on the interstate!!!! LOL that is what he gets!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts