Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I have yellow undertone I was wondering if
1) yellow undertone tans quickly than pink/neutral undertone
2) does yellow undertone look dull than pink/neutral undertone?even if the colour is about the same shade?
3) does yellow undertone look better in night light than in sunlight?
I have a friend she looks better and glows me even when we have about the same colour but she has neutral undertone and I am yellow and also I look better in the night lighting than sunlight .. is it because of the undertones ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I noticed Indians with pink undertones do not tan often even though India is a very hot climate. Like the Indian Youtuber Sherry Shroff rarely ever tans but her husband has yellow undertones and he tans very easily.

for Indians pink undertones look better. Yellow looks dull most of the time imo. But in sunlight yellow undertones look better cause the skin looks more golden.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed Indians with pink undertones do not tan often even though India is a very hot climate. Like the Indian Youtuber Sherry Shroff rarely ever tans but her husband has yellow undertones and he tans very easily.
View attachment 66945
for Indians pink undertones look better. Yellow looks dull most of the time imo. But in sunlight yellow undertones look better cause the skin looks more golden.
Yeah it looks golden but it doesn’t look fair .. I noticed when the sun is bright my skin starts looking brown .. but when it’s early morning or almost sunset my skin looks nice and glowing and fairer .. but my friend’s skin looks good nevertheless.. yes the climate is bad it’s very hot and a little sun can still make your skin uneven and dark

·
Registered
175 Posts
I naturally have yellow undertone, in dark/tanned or light I’ve always glow.
That lady looks dull.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts