Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Skin Care Talk...

My name is Renee Olson and I'm on a search for healthier skin. I'm gonna turn 45 soon and my years in the sun seem to be catching up with me. My friend just introduced me to a line that says they can reverse sun damage. I just started using it today. Does anyone think it will work?

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Hello Skin Care Talk...

My name is Renee Olson and I'm on a search for healthier skin. I'm gonna turn 45 soon and my years in the sun seem to be catching up with me. My friend just introduced me to a line that says they can reverse sun damage. I just started using it today. Does anyone think it will work?
What is the line?
I can honestly say I don't know if there is a product out there that will "reverse" sun damage.

In my opinion a product that you might benefit from most for not only sun damage (spots) but anti-aging as well, would be Retin-A. Vit C serum and chemical peels are other options.

·
Registered
515 Posts
What is the line?
I can honestly say I don't know if there is a product out there that will "reverse" sun damage.

In my opinion a product that you might benefit from most for not only sun damage (spots) but anti-aging as well, would be Retin-A. Vit C serum and chemical peels are other options.
Also a good sunscreen, after all that work.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Renee you will have fun on this sight and learn lots too!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome, - We could better answer your question ( or try to) if you let us know what brand of products you are asking about!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello to everyone,

Thank you so much for your responses. I think I'm a little slow on my learning curve. I didn't know exactly what this site was when I signed up, but I think I will learn a lot here.

Well, here is my update to you. The product line is Rodan and Field. I did start using it. I do like the results I'm getting so far, but I don't have a lot that I can compare it to. I've been an Estee Lauder user when it's convenient and sadly to say when there was a perk involved for my purchase. I have never been dedicated to my skin care until I saw how old I'm starting to look.

I was loaned a book written by the doctors of Rodan and Fields. It's called Write your skin a prescription for change. I'm told you can buy it on Amazon. Has anyone read this book yet?

Regardless, my skin does seem fresher. I hope with more time it will look better. I do have to use a moisturizer in between step 3 and 4, otherwise my skin feels dry. It's getting cold here in Chicago, so it could be the weather too (or both). It kinda looks like my skin over my lip is lightening.

I have a nasty looking "darker" mustach and it's not hair. So if that brightens up, I will be thrilled.

@gymrat... I will look more closely to see if there is Retin-A in the product. I don't think any of the product is a vit c serum.

I found my way back to this site because I saw a link in the side bar of my browser for Rodan and Fields. I was actually looking for information about the company because I was thinking of joining. Any thoughts from the veterans?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Skinnygirl can u plz tell us the name of ur site n product in just one thread instead of doing in several threads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts