Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope you can help me. I'm 23 but my skin is still like it was when I was 16! I shave everyday but find my skin can get really dry - especially around my nose and eyes. I use clinique maximum hydrator over a basic moisturiser but even that starts to wear off by the end of the day! I use clinique face wash and always moisturise. My face is also quite patchy color wise and I get occasional red spots. Is there anything else I can do? Any ideas/advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ahhhh, Peri this reminds me of my very first post when you asked the same thing. I am deeming you the sunscreen cop!
The world needs one! You will save everyone from the plight of premature aging, cancer and hyperpigmentation! Wait...this is starting to sound more like a super hero...maybe you can be 'Sunscreen Man'?

I don't think I got enough sleep last night....

Anyway...carry on....

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
What I was thinking too, peri.
Gentle wash with a salicylic acid cleanser (Neutrogena has some), exfoliate with a microfiber cloth and apply a moisturizing sunscreen. Let your skin breathe at night. Easy-peasy!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Ahhhh, Peri this reminds me of my very first post when you asked the same thing. I am deeming you the sunscreen cop!
The world needs one! You will save everyone from the plight of premature aging, cancer and hyperpigmentation! Wait...this is starting to sound more like a super hero...maybe you can be 'Sunscreen Man'?

I don't think I got enough sleep last night....

Anyway...carry on....
Sunscreen man....wow...I've arrived now.

·
Registered
529 Posts
im getting a tan indoors thanks to the australian sun
no sun screen! mwahahah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts