·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
A Very Happy Belated Birthday nightjade

I trust you found that something special for a
special girl on her special day
thank you

yeah, I went to forever 21 and got some cute tops, a dress, and rings. Jewelery quality is pretty bad tho, i bought rose rings and one of the roses fell off the next day when i was just trying it on. So i had to glue it back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tessuti - has everything for mens and womens; alot of designer brands, quite expensive but its worth it if you want to look good

·
Registered
280 Posts
thanks fawnie those are great links! i like bebe style gotta check them out!
I just turned 19. price range i guess i wouldn't buy a dress thats over $100, or a top that's over $50
Oh Nightjade! WE are the same age!! Yaay

Personally I love asos.com especially the clearance section

I live in the city & i'm always finding little thrift shops and vintage stores where $50 can go a long way. I'm not a brand name girl, i just love looking good.

Just remember, its all about quality

and happy birthday (very belated lol
)

·
Registered
636 Posts
It seems that a lot of people are going to Forever 21. Maybe I'll check it out for myself.

I love Guess and Marciano, but their clothes are so expensive. I also shop at Urban Planet, but they don't have many good clothes there despite that most of my favourites are from there.

Well, to be honest, I don't go shopping that often but, when I do, I tend to gravitate towards the makeup, lotion, and food stores. Lol. I'm not a clothing or fashionable person, even though people think I am. My closet is pretty empty. Ha, ha.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Asos.com
Its a pricey online store. Take it as consideration in the future if you have the money.
Ghetto people buy their clothes from stores such as H&M , Forever21, and etc. I do lots of online shopping, so I tend not to go to malls as theres not much of my interest in clothing there.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Asos.com
Its a pricey online store. Take it as consideration in the future if you have the money.
Ghetto people buy their clothes from stores such as H&M , Forever21, and etc. I do lots of online shopping, so I tend not to go to malls as theres not much of my interest in clothing there.
Ghetto people?
What is that suppose to mean?Do you mean black people?There are fabulous finds EVERYWHERE.Whether it be in a thrift store(trust me I've done a lot of thrifting for my vintage finds),Macy's, or Neiman Marcus.H&M,F21,etc has some nice things.Just because they are popular,well known stores don't put them in the "ghetto," category.What an ignorant statement.& FYI,someone can wear a bunch of high-fashion labels together and look a MESS.It takes someone who knows how to coordinate clothing & familiar with fashion to put together a nice outfit.

Sincerely,a TRUE fashionista.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I don't have a favorite store at the moment b/c my style is constantly evolving...I REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING on reissonline.com (at least for now) but it is completely out of my budget so I just look for looks/trends/structures at reiss and then I try to find a "dupe" at any other store.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ghetto people?
What is that suppose to mean?Do you mean black people?There are fabulous finds EVERYWHERE.Whether it be in a thrift store(trust me I've done a lot of thrifting for my vintage finds),Macy's, or Neiman Marcus.H&M,F21,etc has some nice things.Just because they are popular,well known stores don't put them in the "ghetto," category.What an ignorant statement.& FYI,someone can wear a bunch of high-fashion labels together and look a MESS.It takes someone who knows how to coordinate clothing & familiar with fashion to put together a nice outfit.

Sincerely,a TRUE fashionista.
Why the hell would you assume I'm referring to black people? Your opinion doesn't matters to me.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts