Skin Care Talk banner

4961 - 4980 of 5002 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I know she was light to begin with, however she's now like 4 shades lighter and her tone and texture has changed. I doubt she's using a cream!!
She probably only really lightened 2 shades ish, maybe 2.5. Her skin was already a yellow bone, so exfoliation would improve her brightness easily.

·
Registered
150 Posts
She probably only really lightened 2 shades ish, maybe 2.5. Her skin was already a yellow bone, so exfoliation would improve her brightness easily.
She was promoting glutathione pills too so maybe she just used those. If you search up her high school pictures she's been light. She was stripping in Miami and tanning so people use her pictures of when she was tanned next to her untanned photos for dramatics.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Yes. There is a lot of gist about her. Idk why one will mislead people and give false hope just for their business
You said it right there.....its all about profit and making money. She's out promoting something she is gaining from.......its why you have to be careful not to fall for peoples false advertising. Do enough research before becoming a victim. @gabriel97 whether it's Youtube, Instagram, FB, whatever......be careful not to be gullible.

If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You said it right there.....its all about profit and making money. She's out promoting something she is gaining from.......its why you have to be careful not to fall for peoples false advertising. Do enough research before becoming a victim. @gabriel97 whether it's Youtube, Instagram, FB, whatever......be careful not to be gullible.

If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.
Exactly! And what is even worse is that she made her own skincare business. She's making a lot of profit and she pays for advertisement on big Nigerian instagram blogs like instablog9ja
@NiaraNamerie @BrightB93 Glutathione injections can lighten a lot but has to be used consistently for years - see Vera Sidika and some south african celebs or even Malaysian people. I've heard a lot about grety, you can pm me if you want.

I personally just want an even glowing brown skin, so I'm not interested in gluta injections at all

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
https://youtu.be/AIVJWoMlrQY

Has anybody seen her videos???

I need someone to tell me what this is. She's gotta be using makeup and filters because this looks unreal.

Yikes
Thats called fluorescent lighting in the face! Look at the shadow under her jawline and when she brings her hands to her face. Whats worse.....does she think people watching wouldn't notice she's lit up like the fourth of July?!!

Get yourself some of these @BrightB93 you will see..... Most stores use them, makes things appear bright white. Not my favorite lights at all, but completely obvious this is what she is standing under.

fluorescent-phosphors-3.jpg

·
Registered
144 Posts
https://youtu.be/AIVJWoMlrQY

Has anybody seen her videos???

I need someone to tell me what this is. She's gotta be using makeup and filters because this looks unreal.

Yikes
I follow her. She says she's using glutathione IVs and a glutathione powder. You can still see her old videos and see how much darker she used to be. The results are legit. I can't say the results are legitly just from glutathione but her skin color isn't fake. She posts a lot of videos in different lighting and has shown herself in natural light as well. She's nice and gives good advice. She has also had no problem admitting that she's not as light as she looks more than once so she's not trying to lie to people but I think she did recently reach her skin lightening goal so she is really light now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i watch her as well and i use the glutathione vita c power powder she recommends and it works but im only on month three once I've used it for a year ill be posting before and after pics

4961 - 4980 of 5002 Posts