Skin Care Talk banner

4981 - 5000 of 5002 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
i watch her as well and i use the glutathione vita c power powder she recommends and it works but im only on month three once I've used it for a year ill be posting before and after pics
I'm using the powder too :) I can't tell how much it works because I do so many other things, but I think it carries me over on days I don't use a lotion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i watch her as well and i use the glutathione vita c power powder she recommends and it works but im only on month three once I've used it for a year ill be posting before and after pics
I'm using the powder too :) I can't tell how much it works because I do so many other things, but I think it carries me over on days I don't use a lotion.
How are your results with using the vita c powder?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
What do you guys think about Mickeyskincare? Her color been very consistent but it seems she also like to delete comments and disable likes and dislikes in every video.
I would like to know this as well I found her channel last week and I’ve been watching her videos considering the quality of her skin 3 years ago from her old videos compared to now she came a long way even though I believe most of the products she used in the past contain steroids I’m not sure how she was able to maintain

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would like to know this as well I found her channel last week and I’ve been watching her videos considering the quality of her skin 3 years ago from her old videos compared to now she came a long way even though I believe most of the products she used in the past contain steroids I’m not sure how she was able to maintain
She stated on a few of her videos, that she rather use steroids than HQ or skin peeling oils. Also on her newest video around 23:07 she doesn't say what whitening cream mix she uses but her routine on what she do.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
She stated on a few of her videos, that she rather use steroids than HQ or skin peeling oils. Also on her newest video around 23:07 she doesn't say what whitening cream mix she uses but her routine on what she do.
You’re right I realized she did say she prefer to use steroids, she said she use moisturizer in the day time to prevent any negative reaction from the steroids And to “polish” her skin but I honestly don’t see how an ordinary moisturizer could such thing I also think she purposely does not state what she’s using because she wants ppl to buy her ebook and her mix creams

·
Registered
18 Posts
Funny that you mention the ebooks because I saw this review on goodreads website that have a negative review on it with a comment. Full Whitening Course (promixing) (promixing) (micky skincare Book 6), but that's just one of the reviews but also the only written one. I also have seen other youtubers that uses steroids by putting in 1 or 2 tubes into a split in half regular or lightening 500 ml base lotions and they will use the steroid mixed half on one day and the normal cream the next day. I don't know if Mickey does this but I'm quite skeptical of those routines.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Funny that you mention the ebooks because I saw this review on goodreads website that have a negative review on it with a comment. Full Whitening Course (promixing) (promixing) (micky skincare Book 6), but that's just one of the reviews but also the only written one. I also have seen other youtubers that uses steroids by putting in 1 or 2 tubes into a split in half regular or lightening 500 ml base lotions and they will use the steroid mixed half on one day and the normal cream the next day. I don't know if Mickey does this but I'm quite skeptical of those routines.
Lol I’m skeptical of them too it will look nice in the beginning then later down the road you have all sorts of problems

·
Registered
18 Posts
Interesting information on Micky's latest video.
5:10 - 7:02

She explains why steroids are better than HQ. And gave examples of a steroid cream and a serum. And saying that its better in the long run and HQ shouldn't be used more than 2 weeks.

8:30 - 10:20 and 11:50 - 13:30

She explains the glutathione injection she uses was pro Q10 (using for detoxing) and was told to use collagen with glutathione instead of vitamin C since she started to break out. So she eats fruit that have vitamin C and collagen also brightens the skin.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Currently Loving Dermdoctor on tiktok,he's a CeraVe and Amlactin Lover(A few of my favorite things)
Ritaspeaks is also on SkinLightening Tiktok.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lol I’m skeptical of them too it will look nice in the beginning then later down the road you have all sorts of problems
IDK but the Glutathione IV Combo/Co cktail that they administer in the US is quite different from what they give in Naija.
I have seen someone in Nigeria drop two shades in approx 1 month(2ce a week) and another person in the US dropping that same 2 shades in 8 months.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Currently Loving Dermdoctor on tiktok,he's a CeraVe and Amlactin Lover(A few of my favorite things)
The thing about Ritaspeaks and several other youtubers is that she turns her video brightness way too high up on her videos to make themselves look lighter. A couple of ways to know is that you can't barely see the product name or have a bright glare on it and when their hands are super close to the camera.
7:57
It's just hard to trust these types but sometimes they do give out good info.
Never heard of Dermdoctor though.

·
Registered
431 Posts
The thing about Ritaspeaks and several other youtubers is that she turns her video brightness way too high up on her videos to make themselves look lighter. A couple of ways to know is that you can't barely see the product name or have a bright glare on it and when their hands are super close to the camera.
7:57
It's just hard to trust these types but sometimes they do give out good info.
Never heard of Dermdoctor though.
Yeah, you're right about the brightness of her videos..

·
Registered
889 Posts
yesss, cerave & amlactin are bomb :giggle:

IDK but the Glutathione IV Combo/Co cktail that they administer in the US is quite different from what they give in Naija.
I have seen someone in Nigeria drop two shades in approx 1 month(2ce a week) and another person in the US dropping that same 2 shades in 8 months.
where do they get IVs in Nigeria?
what's in it & how much does it cost?

·
Registered
431 Posts
yesss, cerave & amlactin are bomb :giggle:

where do they get IVs in Nigeria?
what's in it & how much does it cost?

What!!!! Really!!!Wow!! I am flabbergasted...He keeps going on like he knows what he's doing..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
yes ooo!! that combo they use in naija is something different abi? because I’ve been taking IV for 3 months now and I’m still not white lol they use it for 3 days and they “glowing” by the time the months ends they r white

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’ve been watching Perlisa,Julio and Tatiana on YouTube.

The first girl, I wish she turn down her brightness, the glaring glow around her and other things hurts my eyes.
the second guy look like he is the most honest one.
And Tatiana, I barely see a change on her, and all her before pictures look like she took it in a dark or poorly lit area. So when you see her and her surroundings on her before pictures, compare to her on the video. She was mention several times in this thread Glutathione Scam!!! .

4981 - 5000 of 5002 Posts