Skin Care Talk banner

5001 - 5020 of 5028 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Julio got results from liposomal glutathione so if anyone says it doesn’t work he is a living testimony. The only problem is, he was overdosing and is now allergic to it so he can’t use it.

He also has the most dramatic results in my opinion
Ok...I love his reviews... Straight to the point.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I mostly agreed with everything she says. Anybody else watches her, for me, she's like up there with JulioFama for being honest most of the time.
I like her too. She’s not rude and she tries to mind her business. The only issue I have is people always trying to judge her. I don’t like that I don’t like bullies.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It isn't right if she had him to remove the videos (vids are set to private, yet not deleted). Realised his channel is no longer visible, unfortunately.
There really aren't many unbiased skin care youtubers on YT, perhaps eventually he'll consider returning once situation has calmed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a theory. Maybe they are suing one another. He did say that he was going to have her items tested by a lab.
Do you mean JulioFarma and Grety or JulioFarma and RichskinCare, because I was talking about JulioFarma and RichskinCare.
Now I do feel the the reason why both JulioFarma and RichskinCare gotten their videos taken down because I believe that they both talk about Grety products in a negative way. On Grety's livestream video, you can tell she was talking about JulioFarma's review of her products and how upset it makes her and then keep repeating the same thing about her products on how they work. If she makes them do a takedown notice on their videos even though their video was use in fair use, JulioFarma and RichskinCare could have fight that, but I'm not sure if that happened.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I was talking about Grety might be suing Julio and Richskincare. She’s probably the reason that the videos were removed. I feel like she threatened them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was talking about Grety might be suing Julio and Richskincare. She’s probably the reason that the videos were removed. I feel like she threatened them.
I believe they have the right to review the product, I think that's a waste a money to sue over and she probably wont even win since I think it's under fair use. I know on youtube that certain creators can file a DMCA claim to have someone take down their video, I think she also trying to claim it as slander, I am not for sure, this are just my guess.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The girl is rude. She sent out incomplete order and requested that I have to pay another fee for delivery.
Isn't there any laws or rules against that? I think people should make reviews over that, enough complaints should make the business owner watch what they are doing and try not screwing over the customers. What did she say to you when she make you pay for extra delivery charge?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The girl is rude. She sent out incomplete order and requested that I have to pay another fee for delivery.
Which law in Nigeria! You sent me an incomplete order your own mistake) and you still want to charge me for another delivery fee. Surprisingly, she said " you pay another delivery fee again or you send me a Nigeria account so I can transfer the missing item fee" and she started bragging about people paying her millions for goods that I only bought something of 30k.
I ended up collecting the missing item fee and accused her of not being truthful. Next time say out of stock instead of sending incomplete orders to people thinking they won't check their item.

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
Some of these sellers aren't professional, that's not a good trail to leave in this business. Your customers should be very valuable.. I don't know but Recent Reviews are my go to.. the Word of mouth is important, stop patronizing people that ain't sht

·
Registered
29 Posts
Some of these sellers aren't professional, that's not a good trail to leave in this business. Your customers should be very valuable.. I don't know but Recent Reviews are my go to.. the Word of mouth is important, stop patronizing people that ain't sht
I agree, but it seems like she delete her comments and normally disable the like and dislike on all her videos, and I don't see any reviews on her website either. The only thing I saw was her ebook review which the only written review was this. Full Whitening Course (promixing) (promixing) (micky skincare Book 6)

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
I agree, but it seems like she delete her comments and normally disable the like and dislike on all her videos, and I don't see any reviews on her website either. The only thing I saw was her ebook review which the only written review was this. Full Whitening Course (promixing) (promixing) (micky skincare Book 6)
I wasn't directing my comment to anyone in particular, but I agree, that doing all that editing on their posts is a red flag to me, I miss Julio Fama though so sad he's gone

Reactions: TheSkinImin
5001 - 5020 of 5028 Posts