Skin Care Talk banner

5021 - 5034 of 5034 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has Julio Fama had the Grerivian Bio Lucent tested yet? I'm also curious to know what potential additional unlisted ingredients are in them..
I saw that shiko did a test on the snow white grerivian lotion and the velvety face cream .
I CANT WAT TO SEE THE LAB RESULTS!!!!
I am guessing they are laced with steroids

·
Registered
31 Posts
Long story short, she had it tested in the lab and before the test result, she stated there's a possibility there is HQ in the fade cream due to the oxidation around the jar, but that can also be possible with KA and Vitamin C, also she would give the test results and how her skin reacts next week and the rest of her video is her product placement.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Long story short, she had it tested in the lab and before the test result, she stated there's a possibility there is HQ in the fade cream due to the oxidation around the jar, but that can also be possible with KA and Vitamin C, also she would give the test results and how her skin reacts next week and the rest of her video is her product placement.
Thank you for the breakdown because I don’t think I will watch the video. I suspect there’s HQ or steroids in those products.

·
Registered
2 Posts
speaking of oxidation, I use a Ka based cream, (I don't think it lightens me) its francoise bedon lightening (for maintaining and toning I think) milk in puissance, and it oxidises my nails and makes them yellow. is it possible hq is in there or it is all a result of the Kojic acid and Vitamin C in the cream?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you for the breakdown because I don’t think I will watch the video. I suspect there’s HQ or steroids in those products.
She made an update

The first thing I notice in her video that her palms was dark along with dark knuckles and also her skin looks really thin on her chest, but here's the breakdown

She is still waiting on the lab results

Pro:
Makes her one shade lighter

Cons: It gave her
Green vein
Excessive hair growth
Strong chemical smell
Thinning of the skin

She is assuming that the product may have steroids in it due to the cons.

Comparing product price of a "high end product" to whitenicious's.
She doesn't recommend it and says if you want a high end product, use whitenicious.

A person in the comment section claims that she got it lab tested and says it contains mequinol and steroids in an illegal percentage amount and is in the process of suing.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a new favorite YouTuber y’all!

Her transformation is so nice! She has a really nice tone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I believe she is watching this forum like a hawk or maybe she is a member here, but I somehow knew it that she won't make an update on the Grerivian products because of how long it took her to make an update, or maybe she would later but I doubt it since she totally changed the subject and trying to get some money from amazon affiliate links.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have any of you guys check on Floridapie08? Looks like she never changed other than deleting her very old videos. Her makeup is scaring me and it look like she have burns on her skin.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I believe she is watching this forum like a hawk or maybe she is a member here, but I somehow knew it that she won't make an update on the Grerivian products because of how long it took her to make an update, or maybe she would later but I doubt it since she totally changed the subject and trying to get some money from amazon affiliate links.

Yeah I was wondering about her silence as well on the subject. It’s kind of fishy to me. And it doesn’t take that long to get results. We all know that those products are laced with terrible ingredients. Who is she fooling?! If she doesn’t have the results she should just say that. Or maybe Grerivian paid her some hush money to not say anything.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Have any of you guys check on Floridapie08? Looks like she never changed other than deleting her very old videos. Her makeup is scaring me and it look like she have burns on her skin.
Her hands! It’s like she only bleached her face! 😖Yeah her whole look is scaring me as well. No thank you.

5021 - 5034 of 5034 Posts