Skin Care Talk banner

5041 - 5051 of 5051 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
If I'm thinking of the same person, she actually link one of the threads here. haha
No it’s not Mimi (3shadeslighter), I’m a fan of hers plus she’s an OG on here. It’s Tatianna. I can’t help the fact that I think she just doesn’t have much content to provide and uses the forum content (conversation pieces and all) in her videos. It’s weird to me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
No it’s not Mimi (3shadeslighter), I’m a fan of hers plus she’s an OG on here. It’s Tatianna. I can’t help the fact that I think she just doesn’t have much content to provide and uses the forum content (conversation pieces and all) in her videos. It’s weird to me.
That's not who I was talking about either, I thought you was talking about May Skincare. :LOL:

·
Registered
271 Posts
@hirahshoo I thought I replied lol. She had a thread in this forum? What is it called? How do you feel about May skincare? Her transformation was fast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
lab test of gretty's products
Something odd is happening Shiko has completed stopped posting, does Gretty threaten these youtubers or use juju 😂😂

I have a new favorite YouTuber y’all!
Her transformation is so nice! She has a really nice tone.
I love May she can be a bit aggressive with her skincare but i genuinely enjoy her content, very refreshing.

I don't believe she uses just glutathione, it's looks something more topical judging by her hands and other parts of her body, I doubt she even uses it at all. The nose job definitely doesn't help.
I have no words for Rehema aka Finesse Artist she definitely has more issues mentally than anything else, she is so extreme and her skin looks beyond blotchy. Looks like she also has done buccal fat surgery on her face from her latest video.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's another one. She actually looks pretty good but her undertone is a little weird.Oh , well I've seen worse.

Yes l bumped into her channel a few weeks ago. Nice even tone but its screaming heavy steroids. Whatever happened to Stephanie after the Naturalistics scandal, does anyone know ?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yes l bumped into her channel a few weeks ago. Nice even tone but its screaming heavy steroids. Whatever happened to Stephanie after the Naturalistics scandal, does anyone know ?
She still posts. I think she might’ve changed her original YouTube name. Her channel consists of lightning products and weight loss.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeahhhh I’m not sure why she uses such a heavy filter. It’s so weird. Has anyone heard of that girl who only promotes Santeva Glow products? She’s on YouTube too. Her color hasn’t been consistent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeahhhh I’m not sure why she uses such a heavy filter. It’s so weird. Has anyone heard of that girl who only promotes Santeva Glow products? She’s on YouTube too. Her color hasn’t been consistent.
She now goes by the name Asante Beauty she also rocks weird filters on her videos. She disappeared last year after she was called out last year but now she's back and doesn't use Santeva anymore, l guess her relationship with them ended.

5041 - 5051 of 5051 Posts