Skin Care Talk banner

YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF BLK SKIN BLEACHERS?!? POST HERE PLEASE.

1268482 Views 5136 Replies 238 Participants Last post by  BiegeCaramel
Hey guys I thought this would be an interesting thread.

I was searching youtube for females/males, specifically brown paper bag colored people or darker...to see what they have used for skin lightening. I feel like looking at videos of people who have lighted several shades (full face and body, like 3 shades of better) and arent afraid to post a vid about it were/are brave...and can be very helpful for us/guides etc...cause skin lighteners love to see LEGIT before and after photos of bleachers....however, we dont always know if some of the pics are photoshopped etc.....imo its easier to gauge the amt of skin lightening one has accomplished via a live person vidoe instead of some questionable 'pics'....and this will also encourage others/many of us as skin lighteners

I also had a hard time finding any of people who have lightened significantly...but i fould vids of a couple of people etc.

So I am going to post their vids here (not really an invading of privacy type thing since they post the vids on youtube for the world to see anyway )

If you guys can, please post some vids of known people on youtube hwo have bleached successfully, 3 or better shades full body, or similatr. And not divinediva, cause we know her stuff is dangerous, though she has drastic results, we know she used steroid overload.

Thanks guys.

**some of these girls did not lighten in shades from what i have seen, but still its good to get more info...please post more if you find more...

Nadinola Fade Cream-How To Fade Marks/Even Skin Tone. Review
This young lady used nadinola extra strenth and she seemed to brighten 2 shades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcGkmwrNGyU

this is her before when she used nadinola regular
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ11hSy3WF0&feature=relmfu

This girl uses a cheap skin bleach, like 4 bucks..lol...but she says it works well...but im convinced it contains steroids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkjcm6RUlqA&feature=plcp

This girl uses g&g....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2C4Ee7Ql9A
See less See more
Reactions: 1
5061 - 5080 of 5137 Posts
K

She was SPAMMING throughout the whole forum. Telling people to subscribe to her YouTube channel when we have all the information we need here. And, recommending steroids?! No thank you 😂

lmao I can't .......
Theres a video where she mentions lipstick alley and
didn't mention sct but she referred to us as a "skin site" smh

Regarding May skincare
I thought SCT made up "LIGHTOREXIA" that's not a real diagnosis we started that term

*****maybe May skincare means Dysmorphia
lmao I can't .......
Theres a video where she mentions lipstick alley and
didn't mention sct but she referred to us as a "skin site" smh

Regarding May skincare
I thought SCT made up "LIGHTOREXIA" that's not a real diagnosis we started that term

*****maybe May skincare means Dysmorphia
Yes I thought lightenme made the word up.
Reactions: 2
Yes I thought lightenme made the word up.
That’s how I know lurkers get their information from here. We are the prototype lol. I’ve heard a lot of YouTubers use words we’ve created.
OOOOOOOO! 😳

Drama with the Asante Beauty and Santeva! She was one of their biggest ambassadors.

• Wow
OOOOOOOO! 😳

Drama with the Asante Beauty and Santeva! She was one of their biggest ambassadors.

Do you think Permanence is her new line? and she copied the formula of Santeva ?? lol
its almost like a drug dealer taking all the customers hahaha drama
  • Haha
I just mentioned
liposomal liquid is nasty and use the capsules lol Tatiana are you taking our ideas from sct to your yt page?
  • Haha
@DOODOOBROWN I really think that she gets most of her info on here. And now she has a Patreon. People can pay to see her face now and she’s giving individual skin consultations 🙄
How can anyone take her seriously ? She can't even post a video without that ridiculous filter.I don't know why people support her.
@aliciakeyes Why nobody likes Stephanie? She is a sweetheart imo. LOL
I think she has been the most transparent out of all the skin lightening youtubers. Plus she has gotten results.
I
Do you think Permanence is her new line? and she copied the formula of Santeva ?? lol
its almost like a drug dealer taking all the customers hahaha drama
Hey guys I am new to this forum but I can 100% confirm that Asante is the owner of Permanence. I found alot of information relating to this. I found her on instagram and the same location in her bio is the exact business address of Permanence. I also found out the people shes using for before and after pics on her website are family members that have just been photoshopped to look lighter. I ordered before finding this out. hopefully it works because knowing she’s the owner she could just be hyping up her own product .
I

Hey guys I am new to this forum but I can 100% confirm that Asante is the owner of Permanence. I found alot of information relating to this. I found her on instagram and the same location in her bio is the exact business address of Permanence. I also found out the people shes using for before and after pics on her website are family members that have just been photoshopped to look lighter. I ordered before finding this out. hopefully it works because knowing she’s the owner she could just be hyping up her own product .
they always do, that is your first sign not to purchase from them!! Anyone promoting their own product is out for themselves and could careless about your outcome. Not to mention, I wouldn't trust anyone like this or trust anything they throw into their products. Lord knows what your applying. Live and learn!
I tried it she says they’re 3000 mg
I wanted to try a liposomal capsule/L reduced combo so I can take less pills &
they work guys
they work slow but they work so far
They’re still pricey too so I dont know if I will continue after 60 days on them
This is truly s lifestyle 😌
I tried it she says they’re 3000 mg
I wanted to try a liposomal capsule/L reduced combo so I can take less pills &
they work guys
they work slow but they work so far
They’re still pricey too so I dont know if I will continue after 60 days on them
This is truly s lifestyle 😌
How long did it take for you to see results ? I haven’t seen any results yet ...
I

Why are these Youtuber's afraid to disclose it's their product? She would have more credibility. But not disclosing it's your product is even more shady to me.
How long did it take for you to see results ? I haven’t seen any results yet ...
After the first bottle I noticed slight brightening and mostly evened out everywhere
but nothing major I also took vit c 1000 mg
Im on the second bottle of permanence now and thats it for me with permanence at 3000mg I expected stronger results
Its weird if she actually owns this company and won’t come clean
about it
What is she afraid of?

She needs more legitimate reviews thats for sure

the pills are huge and I took 2 a day as stated on instructions

I didn’t mega dose them and if you’re on the deep brown skin side it will probably take a consistent 6 months with those pills they are strong on the stomach ,with strong ingredients

So taking them on an empty stomach was a challenge
Yeah I’m almost done too with my first bottle and haven’t seen much difference just a slight change, no glow or anything. I too was expecting more considering that it’s suppose to be stronger because it 3000mg lipsomal and s-acetyl
Yeah I’m almost done too with my bottle and haven’t seen much different just a slight change, no glow or anything. I too was expecting more considering that it’s suppose to be stronger because it 3000mg lipsomal and s-acetyl
yup Its the combo of the ingredients and mg that made me try it

I have 3 left of those s acetyl lipo blend
So its a no for me lol
I bought 2 maybe someone else can stick with those pills and report back?

The more I see her, the more sad I get smh. She also said a couple of months ago, she went through a break up.
  • Sad

The more I see her, the more sad I get smh. She also said a couple of months ago, she went through a break up.
oo shes back lol
5061 - 5080 of 5137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.