Skin Care Talk banner
5061 - 5080 of 5085 Posts

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
K

She was SPAMMING throughout the whole forum. Telling people to subscribe to her YouTube channel when we have all the information we need here. And, recommending steroids?! No thank you 😂

lmao I can't .......
Theres a video where she mentions lipstick alley and
didn't mention sct but she referred to us as a "skin site" smh

Regarding May skincare
I thought SCT made up "LIGHTOREXIA" that's not a real diagnosis we started that term

*****maybe May skincare means Dysmorphia

·
Registered
59 Posts
lmao I can't .......
Theres a video where she mentions lipstick alley and
didn't mention sct but she referred to us as a "skin site" smh

Regarding May skincare
I thought SCT made up "LIGHTOREXIA" that's not a real diagnosis we started that term

*****maybe May skincare means Dysmorphia
Yes I thought lightenme made the word up.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
OOOOOOOO! 😳

Drama with the Asante Beauty and Santeva! She was one of their biggest ambassadors.

Do you think Permanence is her new line? and she copied the formula of Santeva ?? lol
its almost like a drug dealer taking all the customers hahaha drama

• Haha
Reactions: gymrat

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I just mentioned
liposomal liquid is nasty and use the capsules lol Tatiana are you taking our ideas from sct to your yt page?

• Haha
Reactions: gymrat

·
Registered
97 Posts
How can anyone take her seriously ? She can't even post a video without that ridiculous filter.I don't know why people support her.
@aliciakeyes Why nobody likes Stephanie? She is a sweetheart imo. LOL
I think she has been the most transparent out of all the skin lightening youtubers. Plus she has gotten results.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I
Do you think Permanence is her new line? and she copied the formula of Santeva ?? lol
its almost like a drug dealer taking all the customers hahaha drama
Hey guys I am new to this forum but I can 100% confirm that Asante is the owner of Permanence. I found alot of information relating to this. I found her on instagram and the same location in her bio is the exact business address of Permanence. I also found out the people shes using for before and after pics on her website are family members that have just been photoshopped to look lighter. I ordered before finding this out. hopefully it works because knowing she’s the owner she could just be hyping up her own product .

·
Administrator
33,937 Posts
I

Hey guys I am new to this forum but I can 100% confirm that Asante is the owner of Permanence. I found alot of information relating to this. I found her on instagram and the same location in her bio is the exact business address of Permanence. I also found out the people shes using for before and after pics on her website are family members that have just been photoshopped to look lighter. I ordered before finding this out. hopefully it works because knowing she’s the owner she could just be hyping up her own product .
they always do, that is your first sign not to purchase from them!! Anyone promoting their own product is out for themselves and could careless about your outcome. Not to mention, I wouldn't trust anyone like this or trust anything they throw into their products. Lord knows what your applying. Live and learn!

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I tried it she says they’re 3000 mg
I wanted to try a liposomal capsule/L reduced combo so I can take less pills &
they work guys
they work slow but they work so far
They’re still pricey too so I dont know if I will continue after 60 days on them
This is truly s lifestyle 😌

Reactions: TheSkinImin

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried it she says they’re 3000 mg
I wanted to try a liposomal capsule/L reduced combo so I can take less pills &
they work guys
they work slow but they work so far
They’re still pricey too so I dont know if I will continue after 60 days on them
This is truly s lifestyle 😌
How long did it take for you to see results ? I haven’t seen any results yet ...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I

Why are these Youtuber's afraid to disclose it's their product? She would have more credibility. But not disclosing it's your product is even more shady to me.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
How long did it take for you to see results ? I haven’t seen any results yet ...
After the first bottle I noticed slight brightening and mostly evened out everywhere
but nothing major I also took vit c 1000 mg
Im on the second bottle of permanence now and thats it for me with permanence at 3000mg I expected stronger results

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Its weird if she actually owns this company and won’t come clean
about it
What is she afraid of?

She needs more legitimate reviews thats for sure

the pills are huge and I took 2 a day as stated on instructions

I didn’t mega dose them and if you’re on the deep brown skin side it will probably take a consistent 6 months with those pills they are strong on the stomach ,with strong ingredients

So taking them on an empty stomach was a challenge

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Yeah I’m almost done too with my bottle and haven’t seen much different just a slight change, no glow or anything. I too was expecting more considering that it’s suppose to be stronger because it 3000mg lipsomal and s-acetyl
yup Its the combo of the ingredients and mg that made me try it

I have 3 left of those s acetyl lipo blend
So its a no for me lol
I bought 2 maybe someone else can stick with those pills and report back?

5061 - 5080 of 5085 Posts