Skin Care Talk banner
5081 - 5100 of 5122 Posts

·
Administrator
34,016 Posts
oo shes back lol
WTHeck?? I couldn't even get through half of that video.........she said she's been drinking.......did I hear that right? You go to the gym, then come home and start drinking.........then shower, but keep your makeup on.....hmmmm, something isn't right.

Why on earth is she be making videos? More so, why are earth would anyone put any value in what shes saying and or her opinion on products.........she's a hot mess! :oops:

·
Registered
326 Posts
WTHeck?? I couldn't even get through half of that video.........she said she's been drinking.......did I hear that right? You go to the gym, then come home and start drinking.........then shower, but keep your makeup on.....hmmmm, something isn't right.

Why on earth is she be making videos? More so, why are earth would anyone put any value in what shes saying and or her opinion on products.........she's a hot mess! :oops:
I don’t know why but yeah comment has me dying of laughter 😂 I feel lIke we sincerely really don’t understand why she’s on YouTube at this point. All jokes aside I hope her mental state is alright . It’s kind of concerning.

·
Administrator
34,016 Posts
I don’t know why but yeah comment has me dying of laughter 😂 I feel lIke we sincerely really don’t understand why she’s on YouTube at this point. All jokes aside I hope her mental state is alright . It’s kind of concerning.
100% agree! Did she used to do videos that made since? Is this kind of behavior new for her?? I don't follow her, I only watched because it was posted here LOL.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I

Hey guys I am new to this forum but I can 100% confirm that Asante is the owner of Permanence. I found alot of information relating to this. I found her on instagram and the same location in her bio is the exact business address of Permanence. I also found out the people shes using for before and after pics on her website are family members that have just been photoshopped to look lighter. I ordered before finding this out. hopefully it works because knowing she’s the owner she could just be hyping up her own product .
That crap does not work. I wasted almost 500usd on it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
It was so hard to get through the video.She was rambling way too much.Can anyone provide cliff notes ?
Does she even detail what products she used to achieve her new complexion ?
LMAOOOOO 🤣 she did do a lot of rambling lol. She did say which products she used though. This is the website:

edit: I haven’t used the products I just found her link in the description. She says this is the only thing she used and it got her 2-3 shades lighter.

·
Registered
519 Posts
LMAOOOOO 🤣 she did do a lot of rambling lol. She did say which products she used though. This is the website:

edit: I haven’t used the products I just found her link in the description. She says this is the only thing she used and it got her 2-3 shades lighter.
Thought she was on glutathione

·
Registered
46 Posts
@TheSkinImin has anybody tried that company’s product? She mentioned that that product will only make you 2 shades lighter and that if you stopped you’d go back to your original colour immediately. Maybe the product has too much steroids and hydroquinone in it. She could be using other stuff to

·
Registered
326 Posts
She looks really good but I don’t think she really uses those products. Has anyone ever tried these products? If it wasn’t for her knuckles this would be flawless bleaching
I looked into those products but they’re South African and I feel like South Africans have a whole different regimen when it comes to skin lightning. She was fairly light already before trying those products. People asked her in a comment if she tried anything else and she says that’s the only thing she’s ever used when it comes to skin lightning. I don’t really know what to believe though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys I tried the DoroSkin products. They worked. One 500 ml bottle lasted me over 2 months and I could see a change in my skin tone. It has a sweet smell to it almost like Carolight so I suspect that there are some steroids in it. Since the owner has not put down the ingredients list.
Hey guys I tried the DoroSkin products. They worked. One 500 ml bottle lasted me over 2 months and I could see a change in my skin tone. It has a sweet smell to it almost like Carolight so I suspect that there are some steroids in it. Since the owner has not put down the ingredients list.
@Trophywife_28 thank for the feedback. I suspect that there is weird stuff in that lotion because the owner won’t even sell it outside South Africa. It’s probably one of those “organic “ ( full of steroids products).

5081 - 5100 of 5122 Posts