Skin Care Talk banner
5081 - 5085 of 5085 Posts

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
oo shes back lol
WTHeck?? I couldn't even get through half of that video.........she said she's been drinking.......did I hear that right? You go to the gym, then come home and start drinking.........then shower, but keep your makeup on.....hmmmm, something isn't right.

Why on earth is she be making videos? More so, why are earth would anyone put any value in what shes saying and or her opinion on products.........she's a hot mess! :oops:

·
Registered
317 Posts
WTHeck?? I couldn't even get through half of that video.........she said she's been drinking.......did I hear that right? You go to the gym, then come home and start drinking.........then shower, but keep your makeup on.....hmmmm, something isn't right.

Why on earth is she be making videos? More so, why are earth would anyone put any value in what shes saying and or her opinion on products.........she's a hot mess! :oops:
I don’t know why but yeah comment has me dying of laughter 😂 I feel lIke we sincerely really don’t understand why she’s on YouTube at this point. All jokes aside I hope her mental state is alright . It’s kind of concerning.

·
Administrator
33,936 Posts
I don’t know why but yeah comment has me dying of laughter 😂 I feel lIke we sincerely really don’t understand why she’s on YouTube at this point. All jokes aside I hope her mental state is alright . It’s kind of concerning.
100% agree! Did she used to do videos that made since? Is this kind of behavior new for her?? I don't follow her, I only watched because it was posted here LOL.

5081 - 5085 of 5085 Posts