Skin Care Talk banner
5101 - 5120 of 5137 Posts

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Look at what I’ve found guys! Another person admitting to skin lightening lol.

Her fingers or joints aren’t that bad
I’ve seen way more disrespectful knuckles in these streets lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think that YouTuber called Tatiana is mixed and she’s not doing much by taking supplements. She’s technically loosing her tan. She doesn’t even have black people hair. She’s a fraud. I read her comments while watching some of her videos and people asked her if she’s mixed but she never responds

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think that YouTuber called Tatiana is mixed and she’s not doing much by taking supplements. She’s technically loosing her tan. She doesn’t even have black people hair. She’s a fraud. I read her comments while watching some of her videos and people asked her if she’s mixed but she never responds

I don’t see what her being mixed has to do with anything? Please don’t tell me you think that you have to be mixed if you’re light or mixed race people don’t come in various shades? And black people hair???? She is mixed with black and has a looser Curl pattern. Not all black people have type 4 hair and there is no such thing as mixed hair.

she has actually confirmed in comments that she’s mixed numerous times. She uses glutathione various delivery methods. I agree her results are not that drastic. I don’t think everyone gets crazy lightening from glutathione and when you’re lighter to start with it’s harder to see the changes sometimes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don’t see what her being mixed has to do with anything? Please don’t tell me you think that you have to be mixed if you’re light or mixed race people don’t come in various shades? And black people hair???? She is mixed with black and has a looser Curl pattern. Not all black people have type 4 hair and there is no such thing as mixed hair.

she has actually confirmed in comments that she’s mixed numerous times. She uses glutathione various delivery methods. I agree her results are not that drastic. I don’t think everyone gets crazy lightening from glutathione and when you’re lighter to start with it’s harder to see the changes sometimes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
@Kalondonx why are you upset? My comment was not that serious. Relax, it’s just a skin lightening forum and opinions will always be there, especially on YouTubers who make us go out there and spend our hard earned coins on products that don’t even work.
Tatiana got free lipo- glut for free and she used to drink them a lot.
she drank SCT glutathione just to make her viewers buy the product and after sometime she disappeared from YouTube, came back and never talked about the product again. However, am sure some of her views bought it and she got her cheque.

·
Registered
7 Posts
@Kalondonx why are you upset? My comment was not that serious. Relax, it’s just a skin lightening forum and opinions will always be there, especially on YouTubers who make us go out there and spend our hard earned coins on products that don’t even work.
Tatiana got free lipo- glut for free and she used to drink them a lot.
she drank SCT glutathione just to make her viewers buy the product and after sometime she disappeared from YouTube, came back and never talked about the product again. However, am sure some of her views bought it and she got her cheque.
I’m not upset, I just think some of your comments were uniformed and very ignorant (the mixed and hair comments) perhaps you could take it as a learning moment :) I was just saying there is no such thing as mixed hair and mixed/black people come on various shades.

I agree that a lot of them exaggerate when it comes to sharing results from products they are being paid to advertise. I tend to look in the comments of their vids for the real reviews. I still think she did get good results as she started from a darker shade. I do not however trust that the results came from a lot of the products she was sponsored to review.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I’m not upset, I just think some of your comments were uniformed and very ignorant (the mixed and hair comments) perhaps you could take it as a learning moment :) I was just saying there is no such thing as mixed hair and mixed/black people come on various shades.

I agree that a lot of them exaggerate when it comes to sharing results from products they are being paid to advertise. I tend to look in the comments of their vids for the real reviews. I still think she did get good results as she started from a darker shade. I do not however trust that the results came from a lot of the products she was sponsored to review.
[

@Kalondonx - uninformed and ignorant ( why so judgemental and aggressive)? Did someone hurt you that you need to use harsh words to strangers you’ve never ever know and you don’t know what they are going through. Listen, it’s not that’s serious. And by the way, I am mixed, mom white and dad black- raised by mom my whole life (lived in a black dominated neighborhood) , dad left when I was very young. In short, stay well, don’t throw heavy words haphazardly and take care of yourself.

·
Registered
54 Posts
@Kalondonx - uninformed and ignorant ( why so judgemental and aggressive)? Did someone hurt you that you need to use harsh words to strangers you’ve never ever know and you don’t know what they are going through. Listen, it’s not that’s serious. And by the way, I am mixed, mom white and dad black- raised by mom my whole life (lived in a black dominated neighborhood) , dad left when I was very young. In short, stay well, don’t throw heavy words haphazardly and take care of yourself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I stand by what I said, it was not meant as a personal attack. I was saying the comments appeared uniformed and ignorant (they were) . As for my tone, I did not intend for you to feel attacked. I’m not being sarcastic btw (thought I’d clarify) :)

Thank you for the well wishes, hope you remain well too. Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I stand by what I said, it was not meant as a personal attack. I was saying the comments appeared uniformed and ignorant (they were) . As for my tone, I did not intend for you to feel attacked. I’m not being sarcastic btw (thought I’d clarify) :)

Thank you for the well wishes, hope you remain well too. Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Ok, sounds good but show me a kid in East ( exclude Somali and Ethiopia),West or South Africa that has Tatiana’s hair. Am talking about black…..black. Not Mariah Carey or Megan Merle black. I didn’t include North African because Tusia, Morocco, Algeria etc are dominated by arabs. Most black people have 4C type of hair. I am not ignorant my friend. Don’t judge me just because I am on a skin lightening forum.

5101 - 5120 of 5137 Posts