Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically interested in:

YSL TEMPS MAJEUR SERUM
Intensive Moisturizing Supplement

YSL CONTOUR EXPERT
Lifting & Anti-Puffiness Eye Care

I am looking to improve the moisture levels and care for the fine lines under eyes. Do you think this might do the trick? Please post any experience you have had with this brand. Thank you very much.

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
I have not used these products myself. But you can go to makeupalley.com type in the brand name and see what kind of reviews it has. That is where I would start if you are curious about a certain line.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Lika 24 i have not tried it myself but apparently do Yonka does good products they are salon based but the good thing about them is that they will provide you with skin care routine that suites your own skin! If you go into one of there salons you can even get samples before you buy anything, just a thought for you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lika 24 i have not tried it myself but apparently do Yonka does good products they are salon based but the good thing about them is that they will provide you with skin care routine that suites your own skin! If you go into one of there salons you can even get samples before you buy anything, just a thought for you!
Yonka? I have not looked into that brand yet. I was asking about Yves Saint Laurent. It is a gift that my boyfriend wants to get me, and I wonder if I should steer him toward something else:
I think I saw something here regarding one of their eye creams. Not sure which one though.

Thanks for the samples reminder. I used to visit salons and department stores counters sometimes. They do give you some samples to try if you ask. Well, most of the time. sometimes I get invited to free facials and other treatments. I do not think it helps. I have tried a lot of major department store brands, and found out the hard way - that more expensive product does not mean more efficient one. Now, I do not have the ability to get the those products, crazy times and all. The funny thing is the only product that made any difference I bought in Ukraine for probably $5, and it was very nourishing and moisturizing. So when I put it on at night, I woke up with refreshed skin. It was an eye cream. If I find it, I will get it again. Rice protein and oils were the main ingredients from what I remember. I did notice that Eastern Europe has some really interesting stuff. Harder to get though. Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Creme has some rice protein as well as tea, so maybe it could be effective? I also heard great things about Shiseido.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not used these products myself. But you can go to makeupalley.com type in the brand name and see what kind of reviews it has. That is where I would start if you are curious about a certain line.
Thanks. Great site.

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Yonka? I have not looked into that brand yet. I was asking about Yves Saint Laurent. It is a gift that my boyfriend wants to get me, and I wonder if I should steer him toward something else:
I think I saw something here regarding one of their eye creams. Not sure which one though.

Thanks for the samples reminder. I used to visit salons and department stores counters sometimes. They do give you some samples to try if you ask. Well, most of the time. sometimes I get invited to free facials and other treatments. I do not think it helps. I have tried a lot of major department store brands, and found out the hard way - that more expensive product does not mean more efficient one. Now, I do not have the ability to get the those products, crazy times and all. The funny thing is the only product that made any difference I bought in Ukraine for probably $5, and it was very nourishing and moisturizing. So when I put it on at night, I woke up with refreshed skin. It was an eye cream. If I find it, I will get it again. Rice protein and oils were the main ingredients from what I remember. I did notice that Eastern Europe has some really interesting stuff. Harder to get though. Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Creme has some rice protein as well as tea, so maybe it could be effective? I also heard great things about Shiseido.

Any thoughts?
I love Yonka products. If you can handle their scents. They have a great gommage. At the time I was using Yonka I had horrible acne, had nothing to do with the Yonka, it was my skin that had issues.

Shiseido has nice makeup, don't know anything about their skincare line.

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
Forgot to mention in my last post......check out Yonka's contour eye cream, its a good one.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I have to say rice cream with black tea is good product, i have bought rice cream before it is quite oily, but some of these are expensive to buy! Could try making your own one though!

I dont understand why good products have to put extra scents in there products, this really puts me off buying something personally!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts