The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread - Page 5

Thread: The 2020 Skin Lightening Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ZahraF View Post
    I noticed red lines on my face from using Extreme Glow and I don't know what to do
    That is always the first sign of trouble... It's time to stop and begin intense skin building.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you @jcole . I stopped using it but i don't know how to fix it. Any ideas on how to get my skin back to normal without getting too dark?

Thank you @jcole . I stopped using it but i don't know how to fix it. Any ideas on how to get my skin back to normal without getting too dark?
    Kojie San soap
    LA lotion and A milder cream/Serum, something that seem like a natural lightener.You might lose a shade or two.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'd do anything to get my skin back to normal. Thanks once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Kojie San soap
    LA lotion and A milder cream/Serum, something that seem like a natural lightener.You might lose a shade or two.

That is always the first sign of trouble... It's time to stop and begin intense skin building.
    is extreme glow bad? does it have roids?
    i'm considering get the face gel and the serum

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    Roids definitely

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    It's not bad...But it contains steroids.Steroid side effects are very difficult to manage and no matter how smart you think you can handle it,it always wins.

Anybody used Maxi white serum hydroquinone? I'm wondering if it's as strong as the kojic acid version in terms exfoliation and peeling? Can I use the Maxi white HQ directly on my face or I have to mix it with a cream?

Sorry if this is off topic, but does G&G with the pink lid contain HQ or steroids? I’m thinking of exfoliating for a while then start using it on my arms and hands, they’re like 4-5 shades darker than the rest of my body probably due to daily sun exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Anybody used Maxi white serum hydroquinone? I'm wondering if it's as strong as the kojic acid version in terms exfoliation and peeling? Can I use the Maxi white HQ directly on my face or I have to mix it with a cream?
    I personally preferred the kojic acid version as it gave me more of a neutral/milky undertone. The HQ version worked quickly but it gave me a red undertone which I don't really like. It also turned my lips very dark brown. I applied it directly onto my face.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements