Skin Care Talk banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
:tiptoe: @PrettyYellow hi dear. Ikb has arbutin (similar to HQ right?) How did it lighten you? Share the quick regi please... because right now i only have mitchellbrands products need to know if i should use them i have lotion/serum/gel

·
Registered
47 Posts
UPDATE! I went several shades lighter with piona then I ran out I ordered some more but one small 30g jar cost me $50 and I bought 3 along with 3 serums which all came to like $400, while I wait for my stuff to get here I'm doing a baby face rdl peel on my body and a T a peek on my face. The sun has been mercilessly attacking me lol it's 90 with a UV index of 8 and I work from 8am to 2pm so I get burned on my way back home lol. Anyway will update you guys when I see some dramatic results. Pio as prices are going crazy high on Amazon $89 for a 30g jar? It was hard enough finding it for $40 they only had like one left instock I had to buy from different sellers and shit
I dont' know where people are getting prices like that from... that's almost 3 times the amount I've ever seen in any stores in Lauderdale LOL
IMG_20161231_113938.jpg
see with your own eyes the going rate...
and please don't tell me you paid $50 for "1" jar
@ 12.99 ...you could've gotten 3 here......and still had change left over LOL

It's amazing the mark up some people do to make a buck....

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
:tiptoe: @PrettyYellow hi dear. Ikb has arbutin (similar to HQ right?) How did it lighten you? Share the quick regi please... because right now i only have mitchellbrands products need to know if i should use them i have lotion/serum/gel
2 shade along with exfoliation with Mitchell Brand... if your brown it will lighten u to a light kin complexion...imo a friend she uses it and went from nc 50 a bit lighter to an nc 44 ish... and one serum as well.. from the line

·
Registered
509 Posts
:hand: Hi JD yea I know u had sucess with mitchell.. my main question to that person was HOW does it lighten KNUCKLES?

by the way @John-Dave have u used mitchellbrands on knuckles?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey I have used Piona and it worked well for me however its been impossible to find it anywhere, atleast for a reasonable price. Can anyone help me with a link or another product that is similar, I would really appreciate it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, what are u using from Mitchell brand? The precious cream, gel, or serum? Also, when you stop using it, does it reverse the effecte bringing a more darker complexion than before?

81 - 91 of 91 Posts